a presentation on hero motocorp
out of 21
Post on 20-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Presented by Amit Biswal www.123mylist.com hum main hai hero 1
- 2. INTRODUCTION 2 Hero MotoCorp Ltd. (Formally Hero Honda Motor Ltd.) is the worlds largest manufacturer of two-wheeler,based in India In 2001,the company achieved the coveted position of being the largest two-wheeler manufacturer in India and also,the Worlds No.1 two-wheeler company in terms of unit volume sales in a calendar year.Hero MotoCorp Ltd. continues to maintain this position till date Company continues to lead the domestic motor cycle market with 54.6% market share
- 3. HISTORY 3 Hero-Honda joint venture(1984-2010) Products launching Hero motor corp. ltd in 17th august 2011
- 4. PRODUCT 5 Wide range of two wheelers (includes motorcycle and scooter)
- 5. MISSION 6 Hero Moto Corps mission is to become a global enterprise fulfilling its customers needs and aspirations for mobility Setting benchmarks in technology, styling and quality so that it converts customers into brand advocate
- 6. VISION 7 The story of company began with a simple vision the vision of a mobile and an empowered India. Hero MotoCorp Ltd.,Companys new identity, reflects commitment towards providing world class mobility solutions with renewed focus on expanding Companys footprint in the global arena
- 7. ORGANISATION CULTURE 8 Provide friendly environment to employees Encourage its employees to put in their best Embedded with humanity and honesty to achieve mutual respect
- 8. FINANCIAL REPORT IN BRIEF (FY:2010-11) 9 Particulars 31march2011 (in crore) 31 march 2010 (in crore) Gross sales 20,662.39 16,780.62 Net sales & other income 19,669.90 16,098.79 Profit before tax (PBT) 2,404.76 2,831.73 Profit after tax (PAT) 1,927.90 2,231.83 Earning per share (EPS) in (Rs.) 96.5(Rs.) 111.77 (Rs.)
- 9. 10 IMPORTANT PEOPLE
- 10. Founder Director Chairman B.M MUNJAL BRIJ MOHANLAL MUNJAL
- 11. Managing Director C.E.O Pawan Munjal
- 12. Punchline Hum mein He Hero
- 13. Competitors 1. Bajaj Auto 2. TVS Motor 3.Mahindra Scooter 4. LML ( Lohia Machinery Limited)
- 14. Strategies of HERO MOTO CORP
- 15. KEY STRATEGIES 1. To build a strong product portfolio 2. Explore growth opportunities globally 3.Improve its operational efficiency continuously 4. Aggressively expand its reach to customers 5. Continue to invest in brand building activities 6. Ensure customer and shareholder delight.
- 16. The company has announced its intention to expand globally, with plans to sell vehicles on three continents i.e. Africa, Latin America and South-East Asia and nearly double its unit sales within five years
- 17. To strengthen their network in rural areas , the company started sales, servicing and spare part outlets in small towns and villages across India.
- 18. In order to retain its 1st position in the market , it is expanding its R&D. They have hired engineers from its competitors like BAJAJ AUTO, YAMAHA and MAHINDRA two wheelers.
- 19. Thank You
- 20. References 21 Compiled from a Few Internet source, (mostly from MBA students PPTs uploaded at www.slideshare.net (Thanks to Those MBA students) Disclaimer I have compiled this ppt from a handful of ready to eat PPTs of MBA students. I do not hold any copyright of this presentation.
View more >
HERO MOTOCORP LTD - Break-up of Expenses Hero MotoCorp outlined strategic plans Hero MotoCorp outlined its strategic plans for the year, unveiling a range of its new
Corporate Presentation - The Hi-Tech Gears ?· Hero MotoCorp (formerly Hero Honda) •Technical Tie-Up…