5 tips and tricks for taking photos of babies
out of 12
Post on 04-Feb-2015
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONAs a first time mom, I've taken a lot of baby photos, and have learned the following 5 tips.
- 1. Some tips and tricks for taking photos of babies
- 2. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times! Image Source: Lime Fly Photography
- 3. As a first time mom, I've taken a lot of baby photos, and have learned a few tips.
- 4. Shoot fast! Babies move, so keep an eye on shutter speed.
- 5. If photos are coming out blurry, it can be because you are shooting slow. Photo on the left above is taken 1/15, and the one on the right 1/250. Set shutter speed to at least 1/100 or set your camera to sports or burst mode.
- 6. Beware clutter. Crop to fill the frame.
- 7. Babies spend a lot of time harnessed in car seats and strollers. Crop out the clutter and fill the frame with baby's face.
- 8. Use Props. I prefer the feel of the photo on the left, but lean towards the one on the right because of the hat!
- 9. Use photo editing software
- 10. Clarity is increased on the photo on the left above. Gives it a gritty look. For baby-smooth skin, the clarity is decreased on the photo above on the right.
- 11. Have fun & jazz it up.
- 12. Crop, select focus on the action, blur, and "paint" out the distracting elements.
View more >
2014 Helping Babies Breathe Master Trainer Babies Breathe ... Helping Babies Breathe MASTER TRAINER…
Tricks to deal with pre -1850 census data. Tips on Preserving and Restoring photos digitally. Tricks to generate images of land identified by Township
BABIES: SELECTED PRACTICBS - Office of Inspector ?· CRACK BABIES: SELECTED MODEL PRACTICES ... Babies…