40 Inspirational Quotes from SXSW 2014
out of 42
Post on 11-Aug-2014
- SOUTH BY IN QUOTES 40 INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES FROM SXSW 2014
- Bob Richards, Co-founder/ CEO, Moon Express At Taking Collaborative Economy to Space DonkeyHotey, flickr.com The era when we leave earth and move to the moon is happening now.
- Anousheh Ansari, Board of Trustees, Xprize Foundation At Taking Collaborative Economy to Space In space collaboration than competition. there is more NASAs Marshall Space Flight Center, flickr.com
- Bob Richards, Co-founder/ CEO, Moon Express At Taking Collaborative Economy to Space NASAs Marshall Space Flight Center, flickr.com We need to become multiworld species.
- Bob Richards, Co-founder/ CEO, Moon Express At Taking Collaborative Economy to Space Daniel Peckham, flickr.com Think of a moon as of a new continent.
- Anousheh Ansari, Board of Trustees, Xprize Foundation At Taking Collaborative Economy to Space We need to learn basics in a totally new world how to cut your hair on the moon, how to prepare food out there. Julia Manzerova, flickr.com
- John Bower, Professor, Numedeon.com At Engaged Brains: What Do We Really Know Hernan.seoane, flickr.com If you want to improve your brain the only thing that really works is exercising. Physically.
- John Bower, Professor, Numedeon.com At Engaged Brains: What Do We Really Know Digicla, flickr.com We really have no idea how the brain works.
- Marc Webb, Director At Marc Webb Keynote Jonathan Kos-Read, flickr.com You cannot disconnect music and image.
- Dmitry Grishin, Founder, Grishin Robotics At Consumer Robots Everywhere: The Next Big Thing Joseph.Boss, flickr.com Consumer robotics is pretty close to the stage the internet faced in 2000.
- Gonmi, flickr.com Nobody will buy an ugly robot. Its a consumer device and it should be designed that everybody loves it. Dmitry Grishin, Founder, Grishin Robotics At Consumer Robots Everywhere: The Next Big Thing
- 4nitsirsk, flickr.com People start to believe in a given technology when they start to see it around themselves. Dmitry Grishin, Founder, Grishin Robotics At Consumer Robots Everywhere: The Next Big Thing
- Beth Stevens, General Council, Sidecar At Governments Gamble: The Future of Transportation Jamacdonald, flickr.com We still live the rules of the industry when the phone was created. But we live in the smartphone era and things need to catch up.
- Patrick Lichty, Lecturer, University of Wisconsin-Milwauke At The Cyborg Gaze: AR, Drones, Machine Vision MTSOfan, flickr.com Selfie is a form of self surveillance.
- Jon Lebkowsky, Principal, Polycot Associates LCC At The Cyborg Gaze: AR, Drones, Machine Vision Jonathan Mcintosh, flickr.com All of us collaboratively generate this surveillance problem. It is not only a government issue.
- Dean Kamen, CEO, FIRST/ DEKA Research & Development Corporation At Equipping & Inspiring the Next Generation Abhisek Sarda, flickr.com The world of tech is not like gold or oil industry. Its not a 0s-1s game. In tech world when you have an idea you can share it with others.
- You teach kids all the rules of football This is how we teach them science. and you never let them play. Dean Kamen, CEO, FIRST/ DEKA Research & Development Corporation At Equipping & Inspiring the Next Generation mfhiatt, flickr.com
- snufflopollus, flickr.com Genetics is getting extremely cheap and its going to be the part of our daily lives. We are at the dawn of new era in medicine - personalized medicine. Anne Wojcicki, CEO/Co-founder, 23andme At The Future of Genetics in Our Everyday Life
- The second screen is the part of our viewing experience in future but at the moment its just an early stage. At home it works, at movie theatres it is just a distraction. Dana Brunetti, Pres/ CEO, Trigger Street Productions At Are We All Producers Now? roeyahram, flickr.com
- Sanctu, flickr.com Retailers now are in the hard pain. These guys should be ready to approach consumers in a new way. John Boyd, COO/ Co-Founder, ShopSavvy Inc At Context is King: iBeacons & the Internet of Places
- jurvetson, flickr.com We imagine the world where robots are as common as smartphones and computers. Daniela Rus, Dir, MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Lab At Computing the Future: MIT Scientists Tell All
- Aaron Webb, flickr.com It has never been Russ Tedrake, Professor, MIT At Computing the Future: MIT Scientists Tell All than now to use the phrase: The robots are coming. and it will never be a better time
- Jpott, flickr.com Millennials dont call each other. When somebody calls me that is strange. Pete Cashmore, Founder/ CEO, Mashable At Generation Mash-Up: Y Bother?
- Adam Savage, Host, MythBusters At The Maker Age: Enlightened Views on Science & Art ECKO Design Group, flickr.com More scientists than artists understand how science is creative.
- jima, flickr.com Old media turned down Napster. This is the stupidiest idea of the last 20 years. Adam Savage, Host, MythBusters At The Maker Age: Enlightened Views on Science & Art
- Dustin Diaz, flickr.com Everybody wants to be invited to the party and TV commercials are just gate crushers. Caspar Delaney, Exec Producer, RSA Films A Discussion on Viral Content with RSA Films
- Thomas Leuthard, flickr.com Its all about the quality of the content: compelling, entertaining, moving enough and able to make an impact. Caspar Delaney, Exec Producer, RSA Films A Discussion on Viral Content with RSA Films
- Viral isnt anything until it goes viral. Caspar Delaney, Exec Producer, RSA Films A Discussion on Viral Content with RSA Films kevin dooley, flickr.com
- The lack of brief is the key. [about the branded content co-operation with the advertisers] Jack Arbuthnott, Head of Dev, Film, Scott Free A Discussion on Viral Content with RSA Films daliborlev, flickr.com
- The future is in self-driving cars, the pure connection of all cars. Sam Friedman, CEO/ Co-Founder, ParkMe At Smart Transportation Future: Mobile & Big Data PixelPlacebo, flickr.com
- Nrbelex, flickr.com By 2030 cars will be able to send information to each other so we wont need all this infrastructure. Scott Sedlik, VP of Prod Planning & Market Dev, INRIX At Smart Transportation Future: Mobile & Big Data
- -Wink-, flickr.com We need to find tasting & satisfying alternative to meat. Glenn Zorpette, Exec Editor, IEEE Spectrum At Future Foods: New Cuisine for a New Age
- In vitro meat seems to be our future but one-two decades away. Glenn Zorpette, Exec Editor, IEEE Spectrum At Future Foods: New Cuisine for a New Age queensu, flickr.com
- Were foodie culture. We can make insects trendy, not just acceptable. Megan Miller, Founder, Bitty Foods At Hacking Meat: Why Insects are the Future of Food w3_yiu, flickr.com
- Koukouvaya*, flickr.com Eating insects is not a brand new idea. It is new to the western world. Andrew Brantano, Co-Founder, Tiny Farms At Hacking Meat: Why Insects are the Future of Food
- Innovation isnt always new. Innovation is about impact. Chelsea Clinton, Vice Char, Clinton Foundation At Harnessing the Power of Tech and Data for Development kevin dooley, flickr.com
- Shane Kelly (ballinascreen.com), flickr.com Its not just about posting, its about finding audience. [about publishing content] Jennie Smythe, CEO, girlilla marketing At A Billion Tiny Screens: Future of Social Visual
- Very often the content that comes from fans is far better than what comes out official. Jennie Smythe, CEO, girlilla marketing At A Billion Tiny Screens: Future of Social Visual Anirudh Koul, flickr.com
- UnnarYmir, flickr.com Theres so much content out there so the biggest question is how you make it seen. Lindsay Gabler, Sr Social Media Specialist, The Recording Academy (Grammy Awards) At A Billion Tiny Screens: Future of Social Visual
- Once WiFi is in the car it is going to change everything. This is where our growth will be. Tommy Page, Head of Music Partnerships, Pandora At Internet Radio Is on Top Again. Why? -Snugg-, flickr.com
- The wearables are natural for playing music youre going to see lots of that. Daren Tsui, VP, Content & Svcs, Samsung At Internet Radio Is on Top Again. Why? tim.la, flickr.com
- e: email@example.com hyup-puyh, flickr.com @hatalskacom facebook.com/hatalskacom
View more >
inspirational Quotes From Deepak Chopra Wisdomch ?· Inspirational Quotes by Deepak Chopra is a book…