4 ways to make each sales conversation count
out of 35
Post on 17-Aug-2015
Embed Size (px)
- 1. Sales Builder 4 Ways to Make Each Sales Conversation Count Nancy Bleeke President Sales Pro Insider, Inc. Im convinced the world changes conversation by conversation. Daniel Pink Welcome! In the join.me bar at the top of your screen, click the telephone icon for the phone numbers to access the audio portion. Open the chat window to participate.
- 2. What I Promised Sharing: The 2 skills needed to make every conversation count How Skill and Will affect sales success 4 Success Drivers that differentiate top performers A free and valuable tool that will help you close more sales Welcome! In the join.me bar at the top of your screen, click the telephone icon for the phone numbers to access the audio portion. Open the chat window to participate.
- 3. Training, Assessments, Hiring, Consulting Sales enablement, customer service, leadership, culture Our mission is to help companies build performance, profits, and people by making each conversation count. A 2013 Gold Medal Winner Sales & Marketing book Founder and President Nancy Bleeke
- 4. So Many Types of Selling
- 5. What is Selling? Selling is simply helping people do or decide something. Help them work through their decision process to make a decision or take an action. Conversation by Conversation
- 6. Todays Buyer Todays buyers are busy, busy, busy What you need:
- 7. Two-Way Move beyond buyer-seller contacts Make it a conversation. Relevant, Value-filled
- 8. Skills for Conversations That Count Preparation with a twist
- 9. Buyers Need to Know Whats in it for Them? WiifT
- 10. Standout From the Rest
- 11. Make Each Conversation Count
- 12. Collaboration Defined collaboration [kuh-lab-uh-rey-shuhn]noun to work, one with another cooperate Synonyms - co-produce, participate, work with, be in cahoots
- 13. Collaborative Selling Working side by side with your buyer to achieve something you both want. You: a sale Them: a solution
- 14. Collaborative Selling Need to Right size Information Time Messaging Relationship
- 15. Top Performers Knowledgeable Perseverance Flexibility Concern Confidence Problem solving Can get it done Able to work with others Focused Fearless Goal oriented What else? Write responses in Chat Box.
- 16. Can be taught, observed, evaluated, measured and Skill Will Internal, personal, can be pulled out What it Takes
- 17. Success Drivers
- 18. Success Drivers 1. Integrated Beliefs 2. Goal Transparency 3. Initiative 4. Emotional Intelligence
- 19. Goals are: Written Specific Measurable And Visible - easily seen and detected by self and others Goal Transparency
- 20. Initiative Self-directed, personal and proactive energy spent each day. Proactive, doing more, working smart
- 21. Emotional Intelligence Awareness of and ability to manage one's emotions in a healthy and productive manner.
- 22. Goal Transparency Initiative Emotional Intelligence Integrated Beliefs Four Drivers
- 23. Integrated Beliefs Success Drivers
- 24. Integrated Beliefs Who What Why Success Drivers
- 25. Confidence in your abilities and self. (WHO) Success Drivers
- 26. Do you believe that what you do matters? (WHAT) Success Drivers
- 27. What you offer is worth more than the cost. (WHY) Success Drivers
- 28. Strengthening any belief positively affects other beliefs. Success Drivers
- 29. Success Drivers 1. Integrated Beliefs 2. Goal Transparency 3. Initiative 4. Emotional Intelligence Cant Teach Most of These What do you think? How do you see the results of these Drivers in action? Write responses in Chat Box.
- 30. Something to Think About Forgetting Curve by Herman Ebbinghaus
- 31. What Will You Do?
- 32. Now What? Stop the Small Talk and Deliver Conversations That Sell Move the information into habits and sales results The course begins September The book is available at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
- 33. Connect with Nancy 414.235.3064 or firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.linkedin.com/in/nancybleeke @salesproinsider Register for Timely Tips a bi-weekly ezine with actionable tips for sales and leadership success! www.salesproinsider.com Visit the Conversations That Sell site for free tools www.conversationsthatsell.com
View more >
CONVERSATION ANALYSIS Adjacency pairs - Milica DA Conversation Analysis.pdf · 23.2.2017. 1 CONVERSATION…
Effective Ways to Have the Planned Giving Conversation ... Ways to...Effective Ways to Have the Planned Giving Conversation With Donors Southeast Regional Conference Charleston, SC . May 31, 2012
Leadership and Gender: Let Me Count the Ways and Gender: Let Me Count the Ways ... the debates about women in leadership roles would be long over. I was nave that the issues surrounding this topic