25 days of christmas 15. have a date night with dad or mom. 13. decorate your tree and drink eggnog
Post on 24-Mar-2020
Embed Size (px)
25 Days of Christmas Activities List (ideas)
1. Get a Chocolate Advent Calendar.
4. Have a Birthday Party for Jesus3. Have a Picnic next to the Christmas Tree. 2. Visit a Living Nativity.
9. Decorate Gingerbread Houses.
12. Cut down your Christmas Tree
8. Make Homemade Peppermint Hot Chocolate. 7. Have a Christmas Craft Day
10. Make Candied Popcorn and have a Game Night. 11. Write Letters to Santa.
6. Make Homemade Christmas Ornaments. 5. Serve a Red and Green Dinner.
19. Put on PJ’s, bring Hot Cocoa, and Go See Local Christmas Light Displays 18. Make Tortilla Snow�akes17. Christmas Movie Marathon Night (or Day)
16. Drink Hot Cocoa and Read Christmas Books by the Tree. 15. Have a Date night with Dad or Mom.14.Play Balloon Volleyball.
13. Decorate your Tree and Drink Eggnog
27. Gather Allowance Money and Donate to the Salvation Army.
29. Bake Cookies and Deliver to Nursing Homes or Hospitals. 28. Have a Shopping Date with Mom and Dad to Buy Gifts for Siblings.
25. Read the True Story of Christmas (Luke 2: 1-20)
26. Sleep on the Floor Under the Christmas Tree.
24. Make Red and Green Homemade Playdough.23. Go Ice Skating 22. Make Footprint Reindeer or Penguins.21. Make Edible Gifts for the Birds.
20. Make Paper Snowflakes to Decorate your Home.
31. Gather Up Toys to Donate.
32. Adopt a Family or Child for the Christmas Season. 30. Bake Cookies and Take to your Local Fire Station.
36. Make Gifts for the Neighboors and Deliver them.
34. Go Christmas Caroling in your Neighboorhood.
35. Have a “Pay it Forward” Day
33. Make Christmas Gifts for Teachers.