2014 MN Field Trip Expo Program
Post on 01-Apr-2016
DESCRIPTIONThe exciting schedule and list of 125 of Minnesota's BEST providers who are exhibiting at this year's EXPO. Included in this Program is the list of Drawing Giveaways you'll find at exhibitor booths!
! Tuesday, August 5th, 2014 Champions Hall, Eden Prairie 8am-3pm
MINNESOTAS BEST ACTIVITIES FOR SCHOOLS & YOUTH GROUPS Explore Field Trips Assemblies & Performers Fundraisers
Performance Showcase Stage and Demonstrations 75+ Exhibitor Drawings
EXPO SCHEDULE 8 am EXPO DOORS OPEN WELCOME! Register at the EXPO Check-In Table, then start your day! Youre invited to take FREE TOURS of Champions Hall and/or AirMaxx Trampoline Park & Fun Center. !9 am PERFORMANCE SHOWCASE STAGE BEGINS! Observe a variety of educational performers all day - See Schedule on Pg 4.
11:15 NATIVE AMERICAN DANCE DEMONSTRATION Go to the Tipi in the center of the Exhibit Hall - Seating available for tired feet! !10-11 MORNING WORKSHOP (1 hour presentation - audience participation) TOOLS FOR TEACHING by Brian Richards, Educational Speaker Using Magic, capture & maintain the focus of your students. Discover Magical Imprint Techniques, activities to connect with students & Magical Lesson Enhancers. Teachers of all disciplines will be helped in a number of ways & what you learn here will make an obvious impact on your students. CEU Certificates available at the EXPO Host Table after workshop
1 - 2 AFTERNOON WORKSHOP (1 hour panel - audience participation) GRANT RESOURCES PRESENTATION Unique approaches for funding of standards-based school field trips & in- school presenters, performers, residencies. Discussion includes use of Legacy Grants. Additional topics include bus grants & transportation scholarships. Katie McKee, School Programs Manager, MN Historical Society Dana Nelson, Executive Director, GiveMN.org Randy Exsted, Brex Fundraising / Schwans Online Fundraising CEU Certificates available at the EXPO Check-In Table
2:15 NATIVE AMERICAN DANCE DEMONSTRATION Go to the Tipi in the center of the Exhibit Hall - Seating available for tired feet! !3 pm CONCLUSION of the 2014 MN Field Trip EXPO Thank you so much for coming! More importantly, the kids who will benefit thank you! ! After the EXPO your best resource is
www.mnfieldtriplibrary.orgEXPO Sponsors include:
YOU COULD BE A WINNER IN THE 2014 EXPOs
SELFIE CHALLENGE Upload your 2014 MN Field Trip EXPO selfies when you visit any or all exhibits. Then you (and your class, school, church, scout group or youth group) get to vote on our Facebook fan page for the WINNER of a Free Magic Show for your school or group, thanks to Brian Richards (value: $400). The more photos you upload, the greater your chances for winning! Photobombs & fun encouraged! !Heres what you do. Take selfies at any or all exhibits at the EXPO (the MORE the MERRIER!) and Tweet them at us while youre here on August 5th. Then from August 7 to September 30 you can vote, vote and vote some more on our Facebook fan page. Get as many people to vote as you can - even your entire school, organization or church! Well announce the winner in our monthly Field Trip ALERTS on Tuesday, October 7th. Post @mnfieldtrips
At the EXPO, the Queen Mother takes a selfie as the rest of the royals jump in for a surprise EXPO photobomb. !CAN YOU DO BETTER?
EXHIBIT DRAWINGS Sign up at the exhibits for 75+ valuable drawing giveaways! Each exhibitor is managing their own drawings and giveaways. SWEEPSTAKES Did you win? The EXPO Whiteboard at the Host Table will list Sweepstakes winners. If you have won, go immediately to the exhibiting provider to claim your prize! All winners must each be in attendance at the EXPO. !CHINOOK BOOK MOBILE PACK WINNERS Check with our EXPO Hosts to see if you won a $30 Chinook Book Mobile Pack! All winners must each be in attendance at the EXPO. !$5 ARCADE CARD WINNERS AirMaxx Trampoline Park is open all day (redeem your $5 Arcade Card) and is in the west end of the Champions Hall complex. Tours of AIRMAXX and/or CHAMPIONS HALL are available during the EXPO for planners & attendees. Sign up for a tour at their exhibit spaces.
125+ EXHIBITORS, 20+ DEMONSTRATIONS, 25+ PERFORMANCES, 2 WORKSHOPS,
& 75+ DRAWINGS for FREE Field Trips & More!
After the EXPO, scan this to see who won these prizes, or go directly to our website: www.MnFieldTripLibrary.org
EXHIBITORS by CategoryField Trip Destinations NE Minnesota Audubon Center of the North Woods, Sandstone Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark, Duluth International Wolf Center, Ely Visit Duluth, Duluth Wolf Ridge Environmental Learning Center, Finland !NW Minnesota Character Challenge Course, Park Rapids !Central Minnesota AirMaxx Trampoline Park, St Cloud Minnesota Military Museum at Camp Ripley, Little Falls Sauk Centre Area Tourism & Attractions, Sauk Centre !SW Minnesota Big Island Rendezvous & Festival, Albert Lea Childrens Museum of Southern Minnesota, Mankato Farmamerica, Minnesotas Agricultural Interpretive Center, Waseca Historical Experiences with Arn Kind, Mankato Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers/Culture Camp, Pipestone Worthington Area Tourism & Attractions, Worthington !SE Minnesota Cal Fremling Floating Environmental Center, Winona Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center, Lanesboro Faribault Area Tourism & Attractions, Faribault Great River Shakespeare Festival, Winona Minnesota Chldrens Museum, Rochester Minnesota Marine Art Museum, Winona National Eagle Center, Wabasha Niagara Cave, Harmony Owatonna Area Tourism & Attractions, Owatonna Reptile & Amphibian Discovery Zoo (RAD Zoo), Owatonna Visit Winona, Winona !Twin Cities Metro AirMaxx Trampoline Park & Fun Center, Eden Prairie American Workshop, Burnsville Ames Center, Burnsville Base Camp Northern Star Council BSA, Saint Paul Bell Museum of Natural History, Minneapolis Big Thrill Factory, Minnetonka Brickmania Education, Minneapolis Brunswick Zone, Lakeville, Brooklyn Park, Blaine, Eden Prairie Buca di Beppo, Burnsville, Eden Prairie, Maple Grove, Mpls, St Paul Champions Hall, Eden Prairie Chanhassen Dinner Theatres, Chanhassen Color Me Mine, Maple Grove Cowles Center for Dance & the Performing Arts, Minneapolis Eko Backen Snowtubing & Summer Fun, Scandia Feed My Starving Children, Coon Rapids, Eagan, Chanhassen Foshay Museum & Observation Deck, Minneapolis Great Clips IMAX Theatre at the MN Zoo, Apple Valley Historic Theatre Group Orpheum, State & Pantages Theatres, Mpls History Theatre, Saint Paul In the Company of Kids Creative Arts Center, Burnsville, Maple Grove In the Heart of the Beast Puppet & Mask Theatre, Minneapolis Kidcreate Studio, Eden Prairie, Woodbury Landmark Center, Saint Paul Mall of America / Nickelodeon Universe, Bloomington Minneapolis Northwest, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park Minnesota Center for Book Arts, Minneapolis Minnesota Childrens Museum, Saint Paul Minnesota Opera, Minneapolis Minnesota Renaissance Festival, Shakopee Minnesota Zoo, Apple Valley
Educational Performers, Assemblies, Entertainment & Special Programs !See the Performance Showcase Stage Schedule on Page 4 ! 19th Century Programs Ole Oleson PERFORMANCE STAGE Action for Healthy Kids All Smiles Photo Booth American Workshop Audubon Center of the North Woods PERFORMANCE STAGE B. Bopp Productions PERFORMANCE STAGE Base Camp Northern Star Council BSA Bell Museum of Natural History / Exploradome PERFORMANCE STAGE Break To Brush Program PERFORMANCE STAGE Brian Richards, Educational Speaker & Magician PERFORMANCE STAGE Brickmania Education, Minneapolis PERFORMANCE STAGE Cal Fremling Floating Environmental Center Character Challenge Course PERFORMANCE STAGE Climb Theatre PERFORMANCE STAGE Cowles Center for Dance & the Performing Arts PERFORMANCE STAGE Critters & Company PERFORMANCE STAGE DNR Firewise in the Classroom Eagle Bluff Environmental Learning Center PERFORMANCE STAGE Earth Adventure PERFORMANCE STAGE Etiquette Factory with Laura Lee PERFORMANCE STAGE Farmamerica, Minnesotas Agricultural Interpretive Center Games2U Entertainment Gamin Ride Grave Digger, by Steven Hanson PERFORMANCE STAGE Great River Shakespeare Festival PERFORMANCE STAGE Historical Experiences with Arn Kind PERFORMANCE STAGE
Twin Cities Metro Destinations Continued Minnesota African American Museum & Cultural Center, Minneapolis Minnesota Historical Society, Saint Paul 26 Historic Sites in Minnesota Mobile Entertainment Segway History Tours, Minneapolis North Star Museum of Scouting, North St Paul Northern Clay Center, Minneapolis Old Country Buffet, 14 locations in Minnesota Old Log Theater, Excelsior Ordway Center for the Performing Arts, Saint Paul Padelford Riverboats, Harriet Island in Saint Paul Paradise Charter Cruises & Minneapolis Queen, Minneapolis, Excelsior Park Square Theatre, Saint Paul Pavek Museum of Broadcasting, St Louis Park Pinstripes, Edina Potekglass, Minneapolis Science Museum of Minnesota, Saint Paul Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium at Mall of America, Bloomington Sky Zone Trampoline Parks, Plymouth, Oakdale Stages Theatre Company, Hopkins Target Center, Minneapolis Target Field Tours & The Minnesota Twins, Minneapolis Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area, Dresser (WI) True Friends/Team Quest, Eden Prairie Valleyfair, Shakopee Vertical Endeavors, Saint Paul, Minneapolis, Duluth Visit Saint Paul, Saint Paul Voyageur Outward Bound School, Saint Paul Wabasha Street Caves, Saint Paul Water Park of America/Radisson Bloomington Hotel, Bloomington Wells Fargo History Museum, Minneapolis Wild Mountain & Taylors Falls Recreation, Taylors Falls YMCA of the Twin Cities
Educational Performers, Assemblies, Entertainment & Special Programs, Continued !! History Theatre I Know My Way Orienteering In the Company of Kids Creative Arts Center In the Heart of the Beast Puppet & Mask Theatre PERFORMANCE STAGE International Wolf Center Distance Learning Program Joe Beckman PERFORMANCE STAGE Keepers Culture Camp PERFORMANCE STAGE Kevin Hall, the Magic Maniac PERFORMANCE STAGE Mad Science of Minnesota PERFORMANCE STAGE Magic Bounce Entertainment Minnesota Center for Book Arts Minnesota Childrens Museum Minnesota Opera Minnesota Zoo Minnesota African American Museum & Cultural Center PERFORMANCE STAGE Minnesota Historical Society History Players National Eagle Center PERFORMANCE STAGE Niagara Cave North Star Museum of Scouting Northern Clay Center Ordway Center for the Performing Arts Park Square Theatre Pinstripes Potekglass Reptile & Amphibian Discovery Zoo (RAD Zoo) Science Museum of Minnesota Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium PERFORMANCE STAGE Stages Theatre Company Sustainable Safari PERFORMANCE STAGE Teddy Bear Band Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area True Friends/Team Quest Voyageur Outward Bound School Wabasha Street Caves PERFORMANCE STAGE Wells Fargo History Museum PERFORMANCE STAGE YMCA of the Twin Cities
Support & Special Services & Organizations ! Action for Healthy Kids Northern Star Council Boy Scouts of America Big Frog Custom T-Shirts Break To Brush Program Buca di Beppo Restaurants Country Inn & Suites Chanhassen DNR Firewise in the Classroom Feed My Starving Children HERO Home Educators Resource Organization HoodaMath Minnesota Independent School Forum (MISF) Association MnAEYC/MnSACA Old Country Buffet Restaurants Travel-Ed, LLC YMCA of the Twin Cities
Fundraising Programs & Opportunities !! AirMaxx Trampoline Park & Fun Center All Smiles Photo Booth American Workshop Annick School & Club Fundraising Audubon Center of the North Woods Bachmans Fundraising Big Frog Custom T-Shirts Big Thrill Factory Brex, Inc / Schwans Foods Brian Richards, Educational Speaker & Magician Brunswick Zone Buca di Beppo Champions Hall Chanhassen Dinner Theatres Chinook Book Color Me Mine Fun2Raise Games2U Entertainment Gamin Ride Gertens Fundraising GiveMN. org Historic Theatre Group Orpheum, State & Pantages Theatres Labels2Learn Mall of America / Nickelodeon Universe Minnesota Renaissance Festival Pinstripes Sky Zone Trampoline Parks Square 1 Art Fundraising Target Center USAgain LLC Valleyfair Wild Mountain & Taylors Falls Recreation Worlds Finest Chocolate
SPONSORS of the 2014 MN Field Trip EXPO ! Champions Hall Multi-Sport Facility & Field House, Eden Prairie Beanies Kitchen, Annies Yogurt & Starbucks Coffee, Eden Prairie AirMaxx Trampoline Park & Fun Center, Eden Prairie GiveMN. org Science Museum of Minnesota, Saint Paul Old Country Buffet with 14 locations in Minnesota Brian Richards, Educational Speaker and Magician, 4 Ace Productions
!Our Magical History Tours more memorable on a SEGWAY!
Segway Tours are offered by Mobile Entertainment LLC
EXHIBITORS by Category
PERFORMANCE STAGE SHOWCASE SCHEDULE Visit the Performance Showcase Stage Room & observe your choice of educational performers, presenters and entertainers as they perform what your students or groups would see. Then go interview them at their booths. 5 minutes per performance. EMCEE: Benjamin Wagner !Morning Showcase Performances 9:00 National Eagle Center 9:10 Bell Museum of Natural History 9:20 Keepers of the Sacred Tradition of Pipemakers 9:30 B Bopp Productions 9:40 Audubon Center of the North Woods 9:50 Character Challenge Course 10:00 Ole Olson 19th Century Programs 10:10 Cowles Center for Dance & The Performing Arts 10:20 Great River Shakespeare Festival 10:30 Climb Theatre 10:40 Kevin Hall, The Magic Maniac Halls of Entertainment 10:50 Sustainable Safari 11:00 Grave Digger 11:10 Mad Science of Minnesota 11:20 Brickmania Education 11:30 Break to Brush 11:40 The Etiquette Factory 11:50 Brian Richards, Educational Speaker and Magician !LUNCH BREAK Go interview Performers! !Afternoon Showcase Performances 1:00 Critters & Company 1:10 Wells Fargo History Museum 1:20 Arn Kind Historical Experiences 1:30 Wabasha Street Caves 1:40 In the Heart of the Beast Puppet Theatre 1:50 Eagle Bluff ELC 2:00 Joe Beckman 2:20 Wolf Ridge ELC 2:30 MN African American Museum 2:50 Sea Life Minnesota Aquarium Thank you for attending the EXPO Showcases!
Character Challenge Course presents their school program
MN African American Museums TRUNK-IT MN Heritage Program
THE COMMUNITIES WITH FIELD TRIPS! Exhibit Albert Lea Austin Faribault Owatonna Prairie Waters Preston
Sauk Centre Saint Paul St Cloud Visit Duluth Winona Worthington
Take home LISTS of field trip and travel ideas at this exhibit! After youve talked with the 125 exhibitors who are exhibiting at the
EXPO, visit our new Communities with Field Trips! exhibit - hosted by The MN Field Trip Library, Minnesotas field trip & activity resource - and take
home community Visitor Guides and lists of quality field trip destinations in these communities located throughout the
state! We are excited to present these cities and the many field trips in their areas so you dont have to go there and do just one!
Arn Kind, Historical Experiences presents his Fur Trade program
Audubon Center presents their raptor program
Have you brought your groups here yet? !CHAMPIONS HALL
Multi-Sports Facility & Fieldhouse____________ !AirMaxxTrampoline Park & Fun Center !!
Take their FREE Tours during the EXPO! Both are sponsors of the 2014 MN Field Trip EXPO
EXHIBITORS A-F Planning Checklist
21. BUCA DI BEPPO RESTAURANTS Authentic Italian food family style. 5 metro locations, groups to 450. We can customize field trips to meet state of MN education standards. Brier Veit Burnsville 952-892-7272 www.bucadibeppo.com 22. CAL FREMLING FLOATING INTERPRETIVE CENTER & CLASSROOM Come aboard our state-of-the-art, high-tech vessel dedicated to studying the many aspects of the Mississippi River, from environmental science to history of the river. Offering hands-on and unique learning experiences. Aaron Repinski Winona 507-457-BOAT www.winona.edu/boat/ 23. CHAMPIONS HALL A multi-venue sports & event center with 7 hard courts for pickleball, volleyball, badminton, basketball, and indoor field turf for soccer, lacrosse, ultimate frisbee, wiffleball, kickball, etc. Theres also AirMaxx Trampoline and Fun Center, a full-service restaurant with an outdoor deck. Catering available. Marty Probst Eden Prairie 612-889-2174 www.thechampionshall.com 24. CHANHASSEN DINNER THEATRES Amazing theatre & great meals for our audiences. Locally produced & directed full length Broadway performances. Peggy Lushine Chanhassen 952-934-1547 www.chanhassentheatres.com 25. CHARACTER CHALLENGE COURSE C4 provides high energy, affordable and character-based experiences for groups of all ages. We challenge to set goals, overcome obstacles, improve communication, and to analyze perceptions. Travis Guida Park Rapids 218-760-8442 www.characterchallengecourse.com 26. CHILDRENS MUSEUM OF SOUTHERN MINNESOTA Located in the heart of Mankato, we engage children, families & groups in the joy of learning & hands-on play. Sue Larsen Mankato 507-386-0279 www.cmsouthernmn.org 27. CLIMB THEATRE A touring, educational theatre bringing original plays and classes directly to schools and other agencies in the Midwest. Well-researched programs with high artistic and educational quality. Jessica Hassler Inver Grove Heights 651-453-9275 x19 www.climb.org 28. COLOR ME MINE Paint your own pottery studio. Kids paint a ceramic piece. We glaze & fire it. At our site or yours. 3 locations. Heather Kamin Maple Grove 763-420-0005 www.maplegrove.colormemine.com 29. COUNTRY INN & SUITES OF CHANHASSEN Within walking distance to the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres and only minutes from the MN Landscape Arboretum, Old Log Theatre and many other Twin Cities attractions. Lyn Kienholz Chanhassen 952-698-1250 www.countryinns.com/chanhassenmn 30. COWLES CENTER FOR DANCE AND THE PERFORMING ARTS The centralized hub for dance in MN, performance venue & innovative education programming organization. Emily Ban Minneapolis 612-206-3643 www.thecowlescenter.org 31. CRITTERS AND COMPANY Effective violence prevention, anti-bullying & character development programs to adults and school groups. Greg Olson 763-427-3442 www.crittersandcompany.com 32. DNR FIREWISE IN THE CLASSROOM Students learn about GiS/GPS technologies and identifies home at risk of wild fires in their community. Ken Pekarek 651-442-2573 www.gis4schools.org 33. EAGLE BLUFF ENVIRONMENTAL LEARNING CENTER Founded in 1978, were a private, non-profit residential ELC providing accredited environmental learning programs and outdoor adventures in the scenic bluff country near Lanesboro, MN. Cheryl Krage Lanesboro 507-467-2437 www.eagle-bluff.org 34. EARTH ADVENTURE Our mission is to improve K-12 science, geography & standards-based aptitudes & competencies through supplemental learning activities and programs which enhance classroom curriculum. David & Audrey Knutson 763-785-7876 www.earthadventure.org 35. EDGEWATER HOTEL & WATERPARK With two 4-story waterslides, a childrens play area, a kids activity pool & a hot tub we are fun for all ages! In the summertime we have our Outdoor Pool and Hot Tub! Heather Hughley Duluth 218-625-2602 www.duluthwaterpark.com 36. EKO BACKEN SNOW TUBING & SUMMER FUN A great place for all your get-togethers... We're family-friendly, perfect for student and youth groups, too! Whether it's a picnic, team-building event, or any special event, you'll love Eko Backen in every season. John Fraley 651-433-2422 www.ekobacken.com 37. ETIQUETTE FACTORY WITH LAURA LEE Our 3-phase curriculum covers the most important character, social and life skills by teaching the tools necessary for children of all ages to practice and learn self control, and to gain confidence and success. Laura Wiering Saint Paul 651-674-1936 www.theetiquettefactory.com/withlauralee 38. FARIBAULT TOURISM & ATTRACTIONS Faribault is home to: River Bend Nature Center, Shattuck St. Mary's School, Tilt-A-Whirl, Faribault Energy Park, Faribault Woolen Mill, The Cheese Cave, and the 1st Cathedral in the USA. Todd Ginter 507-334-4381 www.visitfaribault.com 39. FARMAMERICA MN AGRICULTURAL INTERPRETIVE CENTER Using hands-on learning & events we teach kids about agriculture & rural life with our 1850s settlement, one-room schoolhouse, country church, feedmill, blacksmith shop & 1930s farmstead with live farm animals. Greg Husak 507-835-2052 www.farmamerica.org
1. 19th CENTURY PROGRAMS OLE OLSON Ole Oleson, a Norwegian immigrant, tells stories using an immigrant trunk as a focal point. Roger Hellesvig 612-798-5053 www.19thcenturyprograms.com 2. ACTION FOR HEALTHY KIDS Action for Healthy Kids fights childhood obesity, undernourishment and physical inactivity by helping schools become healthier places so kids can live healthier lives. Ann Kisch 763-425-2955 www.actionforhealthykids.org 3. AIRMAXX TRAMPOLINE PARK & FUN CENTER AirMaxx specializes in fun for all ages! Come jump on our trampolines, zap friends in our laser tag arena, play cosmic mini golf course, or have a blast in our huge arcade. Ryan McQuillen Eden Prairie 952-232-0096 www.airmaxxtrampolinepark.com 4. ALL SMILES PHOTOBOOTH We provide the highest quality photo booth to schools, parties, weddings & corporate events! Fun! Jen Gori 651-398-2143 www.allsmilesphotobooths.org 5. AMERICAN WORKSHOP American Workshop is an open to the public woodshop. If you know how to build it, come on in and build it. If you want to learn to build it, we have classes for individuals to groups of all ages. Tim Watts Burnsville 952-500-8815 www.americanworkshop.com 6. AMES CENTER Cultural events, dramas, comedies, dance and musical acts Local arts groups to national artists. Lindsay Gjerde Burnsville 952-895-4676 www.ames-center.com 7. ANNICK SCHOOL AND CLUB FUNDRAISING Fresh roast coffee and exquisite chocolate bars for fundraising. Providing quality, value & results. Mark Hill 763-497-4405 www.oldworldcoffee.com 8. AUDUBON CENTER OF THE NORTH WOODS Onsite/offsite nature programming for all ages (single/multi-day) includes programs Green Conference/Retreat Center Adventure, wildlife, team-building, natural history, cultural history. Laurie Fenner Sandstone 320-245-2648 x114 www.audubon-center.org 9. B.BOPP PRODUCTIONS Unforgettable educational & inspirational repertoire of one-man, multi-character dramatic programs. Brian Bopp 515-326-2056 www.bbopp.us 10. BACHMANS FUNDRAISING For 125 years, weve helped all types of organizations raise thousands of dollars with our programs. Jim Stokes Minneapolis 612-861-9285 www.bachmans.com 11. BASE CAMP & THE NORTHERN STAR COUNCIL BSA Year-round field trip facility for team-building, leadership development, outdoor skills & fitness! Kathryn Wyatt Fort Snelling 612-767-0050 www.explorebasecamp.org 12. BELL MUSEUM OF NATURAL HISTORY & THE EXPLORADOME Museum tours, science labs and planetarium programs delivered both at the Bell and at your school. For students & teachers of all ages & levels, consisted with national & state standards. Sally Brummel Minneapolis 612-624-8146 www.bellmuseum.org 13. BIG FROG CUSTOM T-SHIRTS & MORE We specialize in Direct to Garment printing. We have no minimums, no setup charges, full color designs, and fast 24 hour turnaround. Graphic designers on staff can help with your design! Kevin Mendel Minneapolis 952-224-4940 www.bigfrog.com/bloomington 14. BIG ISLAND RENDEZVOUS & FESTIVAL The Midwests largest annual education festival showcasing early American history. 60+ presenters including Grave Digger, Ole Oleson, Ben Franklin, Abraham Lincoln & more. Hands-on living history. Perry Vining Albert Lea 800-658-2526 www.bigislandfestivalandbbq.org 15. BIG THRILL COMPANY The go-to place for FUN! Indoor/outdoor entertainment featuring laser tag, 3-story fun factory, ropes course, climbing walls, arcade, bump n' spin cars, miniature golf, trampolines & more. Diane Gove Minnetonka 952-698-7700 www.bigthrillfactory.com 16. BREAK TO BRUSH PROGRAM BA free and fun detail wellness event to raise encouraging better Oral Health. Free dental products. Cara Bishop Edina 612-756-3539 17. BREX INC SCHWANS CARES FUNDRAISING NETWORK A Group of independent fundraisers who offer both traditional & virtual programs to non-profits & schools. Randy Exsted Woodbury 651-246-1782 18. BRIAN RICHARDS, EDUCATIONAL SPEAKER & MAGICIAN Brian Richards has delighted students and teachers for over 25 years. By using magic, humor and audience participation Brian brings home the educational message with IMPACT! Brian Richards Brooklyn Park 763-424-3487 www.4aceproductions.com 19. BRICKMANIA EDUCATION Custom historical kits and displays made from LEGO bricks. We offer classes, workshops & events. Daniel Siskind Minneapolis 612-545-5263 www.brickmania.com/brickmania-education/ 20. BRUNSWICK ZONE XL Extra large fun with endless lanes for bowling, a giant game room, laser tag, billiards and super-size lounge to relax with friends or catch the big game. Jackie Darsow Lakeville, Brooklyn Park, Blaine, Eden Prairie 952-941-0445 www.bowlbrunswick.com !
59. JOE BECKMAN, EDUCATIONAL SPEAKER Greatness lives within every student I help unleash it! Joe Beckman Carver 651-238-3056 www.joebeckman.com 60. KEEPERS OF THE SACRED TRADITION OF PIPEMAKERS Our Tribal non-profit focuses on sharing and preserving our Tribal cultures with the world. We do many school and church presentations as well as offer a culture camp where you are immersed in our old ways. Bud and Rona Johnston Pipestone 507-825-3734 www.pipekeepers.org 61. KEVIN HALL, THE MAGIC MANIAC HALLS OF ENTERTAINMENT Great entertainment for school groups and family events. and more! Shows can include: Magic Maniac, MATH-a Magic, Hula Dance Party, Kids Mania Dance & More! As seen on America's Got Talent. Kevin Hall Twin Cities 612-306-5497 www.hallsofmagic.com 62. KIDCREATE STUDIO AN ART STUDIO JUST FOR KIDS Childrens art classes for kids 18 months-12 years. Fun, esteem-building atmosphere where kids learn to express themselves through the visual arts using many different kinds of art materials. Lara Olson Eden Prairie & Woodbury 612-840-6886 www.kidcreatestudio.com 63. LABELS2LEARN FUNDRAISING You already pay for field trips with boxtops and other label donations -- but are you doing it online? Stop by to see the next generation of this funding source and earn a free donation. Brad Thompson Twin Cities 952-224-5670 www.labels2learn.com 64. LANDMARK CENTER On the National Registry of Historic Places, we host educational field trips: history, antiquities, famous trials & architecture. Visit our 3 free galleries & museums! A cultural center for music, dance, theater & exhibitions! Jennifer Reinhard Saint Paul 651-292-3237 www.landmarkcenter.org 65. MAD SCIENCE OF MINNESOTA The worlds leading science enrichment provider offering fun, hands-on learning designed to ignite the imagination of kids age 2-12. All programs include STEM education, aligned to MN science standards. Barbe Marshall Hansen Saint Paul 651-793-5721 www.mn.madscience.org 66. MAGIC BOUNCE MNs best selection of inflatables for school, church, community & private home events! Moonwalks, bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses, bungee runs, joust, velcro wall & more! Try our portable climbing wall! Brian Gilbertson Lino Lakes 763-783-2958 www.magicbounce.com 67. MALL OF AMERICA Nations largest mall - 520 stores, 50 restaurants, the Nations largest indoor theme park, Nickelodeon Universe Isabella Rhawie Bloomington 952-883-8643 www.mallofamerica.com 68. MINNEAPOLIS NORTHWEST CVB Representing the NW suburbs of Minneapolis & offering complimentary services for hotels & activities in our area. Annette Belding Minneapolis 763-566-7722 www.mplsnw.com 69. MN AFRICAN AMERICAN MUSEUM & CULTURAL CENTER Our Trunk-It Program goes to schools presenting African American heritage highlighting many contributions made to Minnesota and beyond. Field Trips to the Museum & Cultural Center. Lissa Jones-Lofgren Minneapolis 612-791-6279 www.maamcc.org 70. MINNESOTA CENTER FOR BOOK ARTS An Art Center that offers unique, hands-on educational experiences in paper-making, paper marbling, printing, book-making for all ages and abilities. Jill Weese Minneapolis 612-215-2529 www.mnbookarts.org 71. MINNESOTA CHILDRENS MUSEUM We provide children with a fun, hands-on and stimulating environment to explore and discover, helping to instill a life-long love of learning. We offer offsite programs such as Museum-to-Go classes. Amy Bry Saint Paul and Rochester 651-225-6047 www.mcm.org 72. MINNESOTA HISTORICAL SOCIETY The Minnesota Historical Society is a dynamic & widely recognized educational organization that is a trusted resource for history. With 26 sites state wide - including the MN History Center, plus our established History Player program, MHS works with teachers, students & parents to ensure that we are all State Smart. Joanna Danks Saint Paul and 26 Historical Sites in MN 651-259-3149 www.mnhs.org 73. MINNESOTA INDEPENDENT SCHOOL FORUM (MISF) Strengthening MNs private & independent schools through advocacy & advancement. Programs include a STEM Program, Professional Development Workshops, School Head Retreat, and Awards events. Michelle Ponsolle Saint Paul 651-297-6716 www.misf.org 74. MINNESOTA MARINE ART MUSEUM Our collections include masterpieces by Picasso, Van Gogh, Monet, Turner, OKeefe and more! With 10 annual exhibits, we reimburse schools for bussing through the Winona Foundation Bus Fund. Andrew Maus Winona 507-474-6626 www.mmam.org 75. MINNESOTA MILITARY MUSEUM The largest military museum in Minnesota, with inside and outside exhibits representing all branches of military service from frontier days to the present. Located at Camp Ripley by Little Falls. Jeff Thielen Little Falls 320-616-6050 www.mnmilitarymuseum.org 76. MINNESOTA OPERA Dedicated to bringing the power and beauty of opera to audiences throughout the state. Through in-school residencies, special student performances, and a host of summer camps, we offer engaging programs for students of all ages. Jamie Andrews Minneapolis 612-342-9573 www.mnopera.org !!!
40. FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN We engage volunteers in producing meals that are scientifically formulated for malnourished children. These meals are distributed to hungry children via a network of 200+ partner organizations in 50 countries. Jamison Pals 763-504-2919 www.fmsc.org 41. FOSHAY MUSEUM AND OBSERVATION DECK Significant not only as a unique example of architectural design & engineering, but as a prominent reminder of the economic boom years of the 1920s. The only open air observation deck in the Midwest. Jennifer Phelps 612-767-6824 www.foshaymuseum.org 42. FUN2RAISE MARKETING Free Money for schools, youth groups and sports organizations. Jodi Rankin 763-442-1272 www.fun2raise.com 43. GAMES2U ENTERTAINMENT & FUNDRAISING Unique and interactive mobile fun like Video Game Theaters, Indoor/Outdoor Laser Tag, Giant Hamster Balls, Angry Bird Launchers, Booger Wars, Foam Machine Parties and Hoverball Archery - wherever you want. Jim & Jen Sadlovsky 651-402-2113 www.games2u.com 44. GAMIN RIDE & iDANCE INTERACTIVE ENTERTAINMENT iDance is the worlds largest video game machine supporting up to 150 participants at the same time in Team Mode! A rhythm-based experience promoting teamwork, friendly competition & an active lifestyle! Dave Soliday Chanhassen 612-460-5001 www.gaminride.com 45. GERTENS FUNDRAISING Providing fundraising programs for over 30 years, Gertens offers year round plant programs, along with Christmas greens. We also offer two plant card programs that are available all year. Stacy Angell Inver Grove Heights 651-239-1321 www.gertensfundraisers.com 46. GIVEMN.ORG A not-for-profit collaborative venture that helps people find, connect & engage with causes they care about. In 3 years, GiveMN has helped MN schools & nonprofits raise over $72 million from 200,000+ donors. Dana Nelson Saint Paul 651-325-4240 www.GiveMN.org 47. GRAVE DIGGER, EDUCATIONAL PERFORMER Knowledge about the ways of death through history, how it effected everyday life then and yet today, showing the context of death in life. Illness can be educational. You can see me at Big Island Rendezvous. Steven Hanson Meriden 507-402-5788 48. GREAT CLIPS IMAX THEATRE Experience entertaining and education IMAX documentaries and the seasons biggest Hollywood features on the largest screen in Minnesota. Cindy Purfeerst Apple Valley 952-997-9714 www.imax.com/minnesota 49. GREAT RIVER SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL As a Professional Equity Theatre Company, we bring in artists from around the country to produce dynamic Shakespearean experiences, extensive educational programs, and comprehensive, world-class theatre training. Emily Kurash Winona 507-474-9376 www.grsf.org 50. HERO HOME EDUCATORS RESOURCE ORGANIZATION HERO offers educational classes, field trips, social interaction, parent education classes and much more for the homeschool community (preschool - 12th grade). This fall we begin our 19th year of service. Jayne Wahlberg Forest Lake 651-485-2572 www.herohomeschool.org 51. HISTORIC THEATRE GROUP The Orpheum, State & Pantages Theatres See Broadway Shows such as Dirty Dancing, White Christmas, Motown, I Love Lucy, Oliver, Pippin, Beauty & The Beast, Annie and Jersey Boys with student group rates as low as $21. Kelli Behr Minneapolis 612-373-5644 www.hennepintheatredistrict.org 52. HISTORICAL EXPERIENCES BY ARN KIND Living history field trips that come to you! We present lyceums, in costume, on high-interest historical topics. Arn Kind Mankato 507-381-0898 www.historicalexperiences.org 53. HISTORY THEATRE History Theatre entertains, educates, and inspires through creating, developing, and producing new and existing works that explore Minnesota's past and the diverse American experience. Jill Vaughn Saint Paul 651-292-4320 www.historytheatre.com 54. HOODAMATH.COM 500+ free online math games website founded by a middle school math teacher. Played by 500 million students a month! With 50 HTML5 games, students can access on any tablet browser or mobile device. Michael Edlavitch St Louis Park 612-437-9977 www.hoodamath.com 55. I KNOW MY WAY, LLC Teaching navigation as a basic skill, facilitating indoor/outdoor orienteering and navigation games at school and on field trips, consulting on the integration of orienteering games into physical education & curricula. Andrea Schneider Houlton, WI 715-549-5734 www.iknowmyway.org 56. IN THE COMPANY OF KIDS CREATIVE ARTS SCHOOL Performing Arts Center offering programs for ages and abilities. Act, Sing, Dance, Perform! Bonnie Neumann Burnsville 952-736-3644 www.cokartscenter.com 57. IN THE HEART OF THE BEAST PUPPET AND MASK THEATRE Educational & entertaining touring shows. Our field trips include shows, tours, and mask/puppet-making. Lynette La Rue Minneapolis 612-721-2535 www.hobt.org 58. INTERNATIONAL WOLF CENTER We provide distance learning curriculum worldwide and daily programming about wolves at our interpretive center in Ely, featuring a live wolf pack in a natural north woods setting. Tom Myrick 763-560-7374 www.wolf.org !
EXHIBITORS F-M Planning Checklist
EXHIBITORS M-V Planning Checklist77. MINNESOTA RENAISSANCE FESTIVAL Sixteenth century Europe comes alive with 16 stages of entertainment, over 250 artisans, live jousting, games, rides and food fit for a King. Weekends August 16 September 28, 2014, and FESTIVAL FRIDAY. Katie Kline Shakopee 952-445-7361 www.renaissancefest.com 78. MINNESOTA ZOO Connecting people, animals & the natural world since 1978. Education & conservation programs engage audiences at the Zoo, throughout the region & around the world. Abby Moore Apple Valley 952-431-9222 www.mnzoo.org 79. MNAEYC/MNSACA Professional associations with more than 700 members each representing early care and education and school age and youth programs across Minnesota. Kara Lomen Saint Paul 651-646-8689 x 37 www.mnaeyc-mnsaca.org 80. MOBILE ENTERTAINMENT SEGWAY MAGICAL HISTORY TOURS Thrilling journeys through Minneapolis past on the futuristic transport of a Segway, telling you history stories and seeing historic sights like the mighty Mississippi River and the famed Stone Arch Bridge. Michael Redman Minneapolis 952-888-9200 www.humanonastick.com 81. NATIONAL EAGLE CENTER A world-class interpretive center on the banks of the Mississippi River in Wabasha, MN. We are home to 5 rescued eagles, four bald eagles and one golden eagle. We host field trips and go to schools & groups. Danielle Daugaard Wabasha 651-565-4989 www.nationaleaglecenter.org 82. NIAGARA CAVE Rated one of the premier caves in the United States with unique geological cave tours, gemstone mining, mini-golf, playground and a gift shop. See an underground stream and 60 foot waterfall on your tour. Mark Bishop Harmony 507-886-6606 www.niagaracave.org 83. NICKELODEON UNIVERSE Experience the thrills of our rides, plus we offer special Physics packages for your school group. Jessica Kontz Bloomington 952-883-8796 www.nickelodeonuniverse.com 84. NORTH STAR MUSEUM OF SCOUTING A scouting museum for the Midwest region, preserving and exhibiting scouting artifacts. Youth and family programs, leadership opportunities and engaging events for all ages. Shirley De la Torre North St Paul 651-748-2880 www.nssm.org 85. NORTHERN CLAY CENTER As we advance the ceramic arts, our programs include: exhibitions, classes/workshops for children and adults, studio space and grants for artists, and a sales gallery representing local and national artists. Chris Singewald Minneapolis 612-339-8007 x313 www.northernclaycenter.org 86. OLD COUNTRY BUFFET BUFFETS, INC Old Country Buffet is a buffet-style restaurant with high quality food at affordable prices in a family-friendly atmosphere. Were a great destination for Field Trips & Sports banquets at any of our 14 Minnesota locations. Barb Kreyer 651-365-2765 www.buffet.com 87. OLD LOG THEATER With a brand new team and new look, we are still offering summer and holiday shows for children. This 2014 holiday season bring your school or group to see A CHARLIE BROWN CHRISTMAS. Karen Mohsenian Excelsior 952-474-5951 x104 www.oldlog.com 88. ORDWAY CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS Each year thousands of students & teachers experience the transformative power of the arts through performances, student workshops, in-school residencies & teacher professional development opportunities. Erin Matteson Saint Paul 651-282-3135 www.ordway.org 89. OWATONNA AREA CHAMBER & TOURISM Owatonna has multiple attractions that are perfect for field trips...including the Minnesota Orphanage Museum, Village of Yesteryear, History Center, and Reptile & Amphibian Discovery (RAD) Zoo! Suzy Meneguzzo 507-451-7970 www.visitowatonna.org 90. PADELFORD RIVERBOATS Padelford Riverboats have been introducing students to the Mississippi River on our 90-minute school field trip cruises for 40+ years. Educational, recreational & private event cruises enjoy special rates. Tracy Shimek Saint Pauls Harriet Island 651-227-1100 www.riverrides.com 91. PARADISE CHARTER CRUISES Providing educational and exciting field trips for youth groups (including graduation parties), senior groups and in-between on the majestic Mississippi River in Minneapolis and on beautiful Lake Minnetonka. Dave Lawrance Minneapolis & Excelsior 952-474-8058 www.TwinCitiesCruises.com 92. PARK SQUARE THEATRE Our award-winning education program serves students grades 7-12 with performances of literary classics & contemporary issue-oriented plays. We offer student workshops with Master Teachers, casts & creative teams. Emilie Moravec Saint Paul 651-291-9196 www.parksquaretheatre.org 93. PAVEK MUSEUM OF BROADCASTING Housing one of the world's finest collections of antique radio, television and broadcast equipment, we are preserving & educating people of all ages about the history and importance of the broadcasting industry. Steve Raymer St Louis Park 952-926-8198 www.museumofbroadcasting.org 94. PINSTRIPES Offering unique bowling and bocce experiences, we also offer our 36,000 square foot dining and entertainment venue, serving exceptional Italian/American cuisine, outdoor dining and event/party rooms. Janna OMeara Edina 952-835-6437 www.pinstripes.com
95. POTEKGLASS A specialty glass art and design studio where we host hands-on field trips, plus we offer in-school and offsite glassworking programs customized for all age groups. Malcolm Potek Minneapolis 612-281-7243 96. REPTILE & AMPHIBIAN DISCOVERY ZOO (RAD Zoo) Fun, interactive and live reptile presentations. We can come to you, or you can visit our zoo in Owatonna. Class presentations, birthday parties and overnights available at our zoo, too! Jamie Pastika Owatonna 507-676-0260 www.theradzoo.com 97. SAUK CENTRE TOURISM & ATTRACTIONS Home of Nobel Prize winning author Sinclair Lewis, offering field trips for literature, agriculture, science and history classes and groups. Sauk Centre is on I-94 between St Cloud and Fargo. Ann Carlon Sauk Centre 320-352-5201 www.visitsaukcentre.com 98. SCIENCE MUSEUM OF MINNESOTA Make the Science Museum your classroom field trip! Let us help you engage and empower your students with our signature brand of hands-on science learning that includes special access & exclusive benefits. Kelly Meyer Saint Paul 651-265-5975 www.smm.org 99. SEA LIFE MINNESOTA AQUARIUM We offer onsite field trips with sharks, sea turtles, jellyfish, seahorses and 10,000 sea creatures. Fascinating displays, exhibits and creative hands-on activities! Offsite Classroom Programs are also available. Melissa Schrock Bloomington in the Mall of America 952-853-0603 www.visitsealife.com/minnesota 100. SKY ZONE INDOOR TRAMPOLINE Sky Zones all trampoline, walled playing courts are the best combination of un and fitness you can find, appropriate for all ages and activity levels. Miles Marsh Plymouth & Oakdale 763-331-3511 www.skyzone.com/minneapolis 101. SQUARE 1 ART Easy, quality and profitable fundraiser where every child wins with free stickers of their art. Raise funds by turning art into useful keepsakes. Teresa Hetlich 888-332-3294 x298 www.square1art.com 102. STAGES THEATRE COMPANY Stages Theatre Company is committed to the enrichment and education of children and youth in a professional theatre environment that stimulates artistic excellence and personal growth. Jennifer Carr Hopkins 952-979-1121 www.stagestheatre.org 103. SUSTAINABLE SAFARI also known as Cock-A-Doodle Zoo A unique traveling, educational petting zoo. Like us on Facebook! Bob Pilz Scandia 651-492-0230 104. TARGET CENTER Target Center, home of the NBA Minnesota Timberwolves and WNBA Minnesota Lynx, offers a 12-month entertainment schedule that includes sporting events, family shows, concerts and more! Karen Swan Minneapolis 612-673-1637 www.targetcenter.com 105. TARGET FIELD TOURS & THE MINNESOTA TWINS Learning through Baseball combines a Minnesota Standards classroom experience with a guided tour of Baseballs most exciting new ballpark - Target Field. Fun and learning combine to make the best field trip experience you can find. Subjects include Science, Math, the Environment, and Social Studies. Rick Olson Minneapolis 612-659-3878 minnesota.twins.mlb.com/min/ballpark/tours/ 106. TEDDY BEAR BAND YOURE IN THE SHOW! 8,000+ shows testifies to TBB's gift for engaging kids & parents on a musical journey of participation with imaginary rides, musical games,Bear-Robics & more that effectively support academic standards. Richard Erickson Twin Cities 612-861-3570 www.teddybearband.com 107. TRAVEL-ED Our mission is to provide high school, college students, and adult participants with authentic and meaningful educational travel experiences in Minnesota and abroad. David Kuntz / James Cave Minneapolis 612-821-3996 www.changeyourtrajectory.com 108. TROLLHAUGEN OUTDOOR RECREATION AREA We offer year-round recreation with ski hills, terrain parks, snow tubing and cross-country ski trails in winter. Summertime offers a 112 obstacle challenge course, hipline tour, and a year-round team-building program! Katie Weinberg Dresser, WI 715-755-2955 109. TRUE FRIENDS / TEAM QUEST On & off site team-building & leadership development programs that enable schools, companies, agencies & non-profits to achieve more than ever before. Get challenged physically, socially, mentally & emotionally. Jason Colvin Eden Prairie 952-852-0103 www.team-quest.org 110. USAGAIN LLC Were a textile recycling company with fundraising options available for schools, groups and organizations. Rebecca Jenkins New Brighton 651-639-0012 www.usagain.com 111. VALLEYFAIR The largest amusement park in the Upper Midwest with 75+ rides and attractions including eight thrilling roller coasters, Soak City Waterpark, Live Entertainment, Planet Snoopy and Dinosaurs Alive! Pam Amundson Shakopee 952-496-5373 www.valleyfair.com 112. VERTICAL ENDEAVORS A full service climbing facility offering a full line of indoor and outdoor lessons, youth programs & camps, school field trips, group events, team building & experiential programs for corporate & non-profit groups. Taylor Paino Saint Paul, Minneapolis & Duluth 651-209-0644 www.verticalendeavors.com !!
EXHIBITORS V-Z Exhibitor Drawings 113. VISIT DULUTH An international port city, located on the shores of Lake Superior. A wide variety of field trip destinations, attractions, lodging, dining and shopping venues. Attraction packages & scout badges available. Visit Duluth will help plan your trip at no charge. Mary Nelson Duluth 218-722-4011 www.visitduluth.com 114. VISIT SAINT PAUL Visit Saint Paul is the official convention & visitors bureau for Minnesota's capital city of Saint Paul. We are dedicated to showcasing Saint Paul as a premier visitor destination. Michael Hernandez Saint Paul 651-265-4906 www.visitsaintpaul.com 115. VISIT WINONA Promoting the Winona area as an exciting field trip and travel destination for student and youth groups, leisure travelers, business, and arts tourism. Mary Farrell Winona 507-452-0735 116. VOYAGEUR OUTWARD BOUND SCHOOL Students discover skills from on-course to off, like the strength of their character, their ability to lead, and determination to serve their community - all with newfound confidence. Serving 6-12th grade students, college age and young adults, and professional educators. Field trip destination and youth camps. Jon Reynolds Saint Paul 651-292-1062 groups.vobs.org/ 117. WABASHA STREET CAVES DOWN IN HISTORY TOURS An event facility which also runs Down In History Tours, home of the Saint Paul Gangster Tour. Other tours include the Historic Cave Tour, Rivers & Roots Tour, Mill City Mobs-tour, Ghosts & Graves Tour, and more! Donna Bremer Saint Paul 651-224-1191 www.wabashastreetcaves.com 118. WATER PARK OF AMERICA / RADISSON BLOOMINGTON HOTEL The largest indoor water park in America is located with a sophisticated, lodge-style hotel with many great amenities. Located just blocks from the Mall of America! Carey DeVillers Bloomington 952-229-5768 www.waterparkofamerica.com 119. WELLS FARGO HISTORY MUSEUM Experience history with a free field trip to the Wells Fargo Museum in Minneapolis. From a stagecoach to a telegraph, learn about the gold rush, financial education, and more with real artifacts & hands-on experiences. Megan Schaak Minneapolis 612-667-1977 www.wellsfargohistory.com 120. WESTERN MINNESOTA PRAIRIE WATERS AREA TOURISM With 34+ educational and recreational field trip destinations making for a great itinerary in our area, your student/youth group will discover surprising history, heritage, art, culture and nature. Take time to discover us! Melissa Carruth Appleton 866-866-5432 www.prairiewaters.com 121. WILD MOUNTAIN AND TAYLORS FALLS RECREATION Welcome to Wild Mountain/Taylors Falls Recreation with year round outdoor family FUN! We offer Scout/4-H days, Homeschool days, Science of Snow Tubing field trips, 5th/6th Grade LEARN TO SKI Program, History Cruises on the St Croix River, Canoe Groups, PE Groups and more! Monique Schaffer Taylors Falls 651-465-6315 www.wildmountain.com 122. WOLF RIDGE ENVIRONMENTAL LEARNING CENTER Wolf Ridge provides 3-5 day residential environmental learn experiences for school groups (grades 4-8). Nationally recognized with state-of-the-art facilities on a rugged 2,000 acre campus overlooking Lake Superior. Peter Smerud Finland, MN 218-353-7321 www.wolf-ridge.org 123. WORLDS FINEST CHOCOLATE The Best Value in Fund Raising! World's Finest Chocolate has been a leader fund raising for over 60 years. With our superior quality and brand recognition, WFC is truly the best value in fund raising. Paul Henry Burnsville 612-501-8916 www.worldsfinestfundraising.com 124. WORTHINGTON AREA TOURISM & ATTRACTIONS Filled with quality field trip destinations and travel attractions, including the original Dayton House, Nobles County Pioneer Village, Nobles County Fair, King Turkey Days, the Worthington International Festival and the annual Windsurfing Regatta and Unvarnished Music Festival. Ashley Goettig Worthington 507-372-2919 www.worthingtonmnchamber.com 125. YMCA OF THE GREATER TWIN CITIES YMCA of the Greater Twin Cities offers Camps that provide programs for Environmental & Outdoor Education, and Team Building. Great for Camps, Meetings and Retreats. Sue Elmer Hudson (WI) 612-465-0561 www.ymcatwincities.org
EXHIBITOR DRAWING PRIZES - Continued Sign up and get details at their exhibit spaces! Brian Richards, Educational Speaker and Magician - Free program (value $400) Brickmania Education - Free field trip and activity for up to 30 Brunswick Zone XL - Free field trip giveaway Buca di Beppo - $200 Gift Certificate, plus complimentary meals with restaurant tours Cal Fremling Floating Environmental Center - Free 1 hour service on the boat use with 1 hr purchase Champions Hall - Use of the turf and hard courts Chanhassen Dinner Theatres - Dinner and a Show Character Challenge Course - $250 voucher toward a site program and 3 $50 gift certificates to the course Childrens Museum of Southern Minnesota - Free field trip opportunities CLIMB Theatre - One day of free classes in September 2014 Color Me Mine - check at their booth Cowles Center for Dance & the Performing Arts - 15 free student matinee tickets Eagle Bluff ELC - One day use field trip for up to 20 youth Earth Adventures - 25% discount off the regular program fee for school day (from $1000/school day to $750) Edgewater Hotel & Waterpark - 20 person PARTY IN THE PARK - 4 hours in the Waterpark w/pizza buffet Etiquette Factory with Laura Lee - Etiquette Jukebox CDs, Skills poster sets and more Foshay Museum & Observation Deck - T-Shirts Games2U Entertainment - Free 1 hour Hoverball Archery Event Gamin Ride - check at their booth Gertens Fundraising - Potted flower plant, plant card GiveMN - Give card Great River Shakespeare Festival - Tickets for next year HERO - 2 T-Shirts and 2 baseball hats Historic Theatre Group - 2 tickets to a show, tbd. Historical Experiences by Arn Kind - One free lyceum on one of three topics History Theatre - 25 tickets for THE DEBUTANTES BALL In the Company of Kids Creative Arts Center - Discount on field trips In the Heart of the Beast Puppet and Mask Theatre - $150 off show or field trip Joe Beckman - A year-long subscription to our video series, EPIC ON PURPOSE Kevin Hall, the Magic Maniac - Free magic show Kidcreate Studio - Free group activity for 15 kids Landmark Center - Educational & interactive DVD on the history of the Landmark Center Mad Science of MN - In-school workshop Minneapolis NW - One night stay, dining certificate and youth activity MN Center for Book Arts - Certificate for 1 family class for parent/child (value: $50), Certificate for 1 teacher
workshop (value: $60) Minnesota Childrens Museum - Free field trip to Saint Paul Museum for up to 50 children & 13 adults plus a
$100 transportation stipend! Minnesota Marine Art Museum - check at their exhibit space Minnesota Opera - Tickets to an upcoming performance MN Renaissance Festival - MN Renaissance tickets National Eagle Center - Field trip for 30 guests to the National Eagle Center in Wabasha Nickelodeon Universe - Tickets for rides North Star Museum of Scouting - A free Club Bruce Adventure Pack Northern Clay Center - 1 hr tour of facilities that includes a 30 minute artist demonstration on the potters wheel Old Log Theatre - 20 tickets to a childrens show Ordway Center for the Performing Arts - Check at their exhibit space Owatonna Area Tourism and Attractions - Admission tickets Padelford Riverboats - Field trip for 30 students plus chaperones Paradise Charter Cruises & Minneapolis Queen - Sightseeing package Park Square Theatre - 30 tickets to MIDSUMMER NIGHTS DREAM or THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK Pinstripes - Kids bowling party for up to 10 Sauk Centre Tourism & Attractions - Basket of Sauk Centre goodies Science Museum of Minnesota - Free field trip SEA LIFE Minnesota Aquarium - Family 4-pack of SEA LIFE tickets Sky Zone Trampoline Park - Bounce Party for 30 Stages Theatre Company - Group tickets to an upcoming performance Target Center - 4 tickets to Disney Live! Mickeys Music Festival, and 2 tickets to the Austin Mahone Concert Target Field Tours & The Minnesota Twins - Tours of Target Field Teddy Bear Band - CDs, Discounted School Show! Travel - Ed, LLC - Traditional Rwandan Basket Trollhaugen Outdoor Recreation Area - Winter & Summer ticket vouchers True Friends / Team Quest - Candy, pencils, and a climbing, zip-line experience Valleyfair - 25 tickets to use in 2014 or 2015 Vertical Endeavors - Free field trip for up to 12 climbers Visit Duluth - check at their exhibit space Visit Winona - Photo book: WINONA ON THE MISSISSIPPI Voyageur Outward Bound School - Free pass for an Educators Series Course Water Park of America / Radisson Bloomington Hotel - 1 complimentary sleeping room with 4 water park passes Wild Mountain & Taylors Falls Recreation - 2 scenic boat tours on the St Croix River Wolf Ridge ELC - Mugs and posters YMCA of the Great Twin Cities - Discounts to program
__________________________________________ !EXHIBITOR DRAWING PRIZES Sign up and get details at their exhibit spaces! All Smiles Photo Booth - A Free booth at your school event American Workshop - Handmade pens and field trips Ames Center - Event Tickets Annick School & Club Fundraising - 12 oz bags of coffee & chocolate bars Audubon Center of the North Woods - Discounts of purchases and events B Bopp Productions - $100 off a historical performance Bachmans Fundraising - A Fall Planter Base Camp - Open climb vouchers Big Island Rendezvous - Free field trip for a class of 30 Big Thrill Factory - Giveaway cards Brex Fundraising - $25 Schwans Gift Certificate
JUMP TO FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN!! At the EXPO AirMaxx will donate all proceeds from everyone who jumps on their LAUNCH PAD (in the Field House) to FEED MY STARVING CHILDREN. Lets all jump to help the children!!