17 Powerful Dalai Lama Quotes on Success
out of 20
Post on 29-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONThe Dalai Lama is one of the great minds of modern times. His passion for life and message of peace has profoundly impacted millions of people across the globe. Here you will find 17 of his most thought provoking messages that will change the way you see the world. Find out more at www.awesomehabits.com
- 1. 17 Success Quotes from Dalai Lama
- 2. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
- 3. When you lose, dont lose the lesson.!
- 4. 4 Want to Learn 55 Powerful Life Changing Habits? Simply Click Below to Download this FREE BOOK
- 5. ! ! ! ! Follow the three R(s): ! Respect for self. Respect for others. Responsibility for all your actions. !!!!!!!!!!
- 6. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.
- 7. ! ! ! Dont let a little dispute injure a friendship.! ! ! ! ! ! !
- 8. When you realize youve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
- 9. ! ! ! ! ! Open your arms to change, but dont let go of your values.! ! ! !
- 10. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
- 11. In disagreements with loved ones, deal only with the current situation. Dont bring up the past.
- 12. Share your knowledge. Its a way to achieve immortality.
- 13. ! ! ! ! Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each other. !!!! ! !
- 14. There is a saying in Tibetan, Tragedy should be utilized as a source of strength. No matter what sort of difficulties, how painful experience is, if we lose our hope, thats our real disaster.
- 15. ! ! Every day, think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to be alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others; to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings. I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others. I am going to benefit others as much as I can. !
- 16. ! ! ! ! If you can cultivate the right attitude, your enemies are your best spiritual teachers because their presence provides you with the opportunity to enhance and develop tolerance, patience and understanding.! !!!!!!
- 17. There is only one important point you must keep in your mind and let it be your guide. No matter what people call you, you are just who you are. Keep to this truth. You must ask yourself how is it you want to live your life. We live and we die, this is the truth that we can only face alone. No one can help us, not even the Buddha. So consider carefully, what prevents you from living the way you want to live your life?
- 18. The more you are motivated by love, the more fearless & free your action will be.
- 19. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
- 20. 20 Want to Learn 55 Powerful Life Changing Habits? Simply Click Below to Download this FREE BOOK
View more >
Quotes of the Dalai Lama - Go Your Own Way - NEW | Helping ... ?? Quotes of the Dalai Lama Quotes of the Dalai Lama ...
Einstein- Anthony Robbins- Dalai Lama- Deepak Chopra ... nbsp; &425# Online Read Success: A Collection Of Quotes: From Abraham Lincoln- Albert Einstein- Anthony Robbins- Dalai Lama- Deepak Chopra- Henry Ford- Michael
Dalai Lama on inclusivism ~ 1 Dalai Lama on inclusivism 4 Dalai Lama - the Buddhist spiritual leader of Tibetin peoples. The present leader is Tenzin Gyatso.
The Dalai Lama: Essential Writings (Modern Spiritual ... Dalai... The 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso),
His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama Environment - ? His Holiness the XIV Dalai Lama on Environment - Collected
dalai lama instructions for life quote - ? dalai lama instructions for life quote Download dalai lama instructions for life quote. lama instructions for life ...
Facebook 14 th Dalai Lama is preparing to Give a moving speech WallPhotosFlairBoxes14 th Dalai LamaLogout View photos of Dalai Lama (5) Send Dalai Lama.
HH THE DALAI LAMA ON HAPPINESS ? HH THE DALAI LAMA ON HAPPINESS The Dalai Lama explains that what primarily upsets our inner peace are our disturbing emotions, namely any