10 successful tips for new teachers! 10 successful tips for new teachers! 10 successful tips for new...
out of 11
Post on 19-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- 10 Successful Tips for New Teachers! 10 Successful Tips for New Teachers! 10 Successful Tips for New Teachers! 10 Successful Tips for New Teachers!
- Slide 2
- Prepare a letter! Prepare a letter for the first day of school to be sent home to parents! This will allow you the opportunity to discuss your objectives and introduce yourself.
- Slide 3
- Overplan! There is no such things has having TOO many plans! Until you can begin to figure out the timing, make sure you always have lots of back up activities to do! The worst that happens you dont use them!
- Slide 4
- Be Flexible! Get ready for anything! Common disruptions are assemblies, fire- drills and announcements. Try your best to go with the flow!
- Slide 5
- Create Good Relations! Watch what you say and who you say it too! Be positive and try your best to be friendly and out-going to everybody. A great reputation never hurt anybody!
- Slide 6
- Know the School! Get acquainted, before school begins, with the school. Know where important forms are kept and how to get around!
- Slide 7
- Find Time to Relax! Teaching can really wear you down! Be sure to do something YOU enjoy each day to help relieve some of the stress!
- Slide 8
- Foster Curiosity! When planning your room dcor, be sure it is bright and enticing! Lots of posters, colors and positive messages will help to create a great tone! Oh, and dont forget to add your classroom rules.
- Slide 9
- Keep Good Records You never know when you might need to know something! Keep records of days absent, phone calls home and meeting dates and times.
- Slide 10
- Know Your Rights! Review your contract and know what rights you have through your union! This can only help down the line.
- Slide 11
- Have Fun! Teaching is what you make of it! Although it is hard work, it is lots of fun. You have chosen a great career enjoy every minute of it!
View more >