10 Quotes from LinkedIn Experts
out of 19
Post on 22-Nov-2014
DESCRIPTIONLinkedIn is a terrific platform to publish blogs on, its great for lead generation, its even good for outreach and brand building. We've gathered up some quotes about LinkedIn from the experts.
- 1. 10QUOTES FROM EXPERTS GROUP
- 2. PRESENTED BY
- 3. RECENTLY, we've been talking a lot about LinkedIn.
- 4. WE MEAN A LOT. (from the Didit blog)
- 5. BUT WE CAN'T HELP IT!
- 6. is... GREAT FOR PUBLISHING BLOGS AMAZING FOR LEAD GENERATION FANTASTIC FOR OUTREACH AND BRAND BUILDING
- 7. But you don't just have to take our word for it.
- 8. Check out these quotes and tips from the professionals who grapple with client challenges every day!
- 9. Devote five minutes of your day to identifying LinkedIn groups and then networking within them. Use these groups to share insights, learn new things and build out your prospect list. -Rick McDermott Sandler Sales Training Blog
- 10. Get involved in discussions where the right folks are talking about the right topics. -Wayne Breitbearth Sigma Web Marketing
- 11. Like everything else in marketing, the first step is finding the right audience. Building authority with cyclists is completely useless to you if youre looking to engage people in the automobile industry. -Vincent H. Clarke The Social Media Hat
- 12. Avoid posting to LinkedIn Groups from your profile status updates. -Stephanie Sammons WirelessAdvisor.com
- 13. Readtherulesbeforeyoustarttoload upyourprofile&statusupdateswithLinkedIn illegalmaterial.Asisthecasewithallsocial networks,LinkedInhasauseragreement. Read,comply&stayoutofLinkedInjail. -Elizabeth Hall SmartOfficeHelp.com
- 14. Besurethatyoukeepupwith whatothergroupmembersareposting, addingcomments,andlikingothersposts andthatyoupostsomethingofyour ownonaregularbasis. -Shelley Riseden ParalegalAlliance.com
- 15. Inmostgroups,theyaskquestions abouttheirissueslookingforinsight onthebestwaytosolvethem.Whenyou areonlypushinginteractionthatsays buyme,itmakesithardforthe potentialcustomertoacquire informationonwhytheyshouldbuyfrom yourbusiness. -Chris Makara ChrisMakara.com
- 16. Join LinkedIn groups. You are 70% more likely to get an appointment with someone on an unexpected sales call if you cite a common LinkedIn group than if you dont. #salestips -Amanda Johns Varden @amandajohnsSWC
- 17. Killer content rules in social media circles and this is no different with LinkedIn Groups. -Fiona Hamann ProBlogger.net
- 18. Groups are not the place for a sales pitch! -Viveka VonRosen Interview with Didit.com
- 19. MORE QUESTIONS? We can help. A digital marketing leader since 1996, provides full-service online advertising and marketing services with award- winning expertise and innovation. Didit
View more >