10 life lessons from kid president
out of 19
Post on 26-Aug-2014
Embed Size (px)
DESCRIPTIONDance your worries away, and learn about 10 life lessons from Kid President that you can apply to your life, be awesome! Don't forget, Kid President: Declaration of Awesome airs on Saturdays at 7 pm Eastern / 4 pm Pacific on Hub Network!
- 10 Life Lessons From Kid President By: Nathan Young @nvyoung
- Kid President: Declaration Of Awesome airs on Saturdays at 7 pm Eastern / 4 pm Pacific on the Hub Network A Reminder
- Robby Novak and Brad Montague created the first Kid President video in July 2012 out of the simple belief that kids have voices worth listening to. Never did they imagine their journey would take them to the places it has so far, including a TV show!
- Robby has Osteogenesis Imperfecta (OI) a brittle bone condition which has resulted in him having over 70 breaks since birth. What's inspiring about Robby isn't his condition, but the fact that his condition doesn't define who he is. In spite of all he's been through he not only keeps going - he dances. The two do the Kid President videos because they are having fun and hoping they create something that makes people happier than they were before they clicked play. Their hope is that each episode is received with the same love that started this whole adventure. They also do the videos because they believe kids can change the world. They also believe grown ups can change the world. It just takes all of us working together. As Kid President says, "Love changes everything. So fill the world with it.
- Dance your worries away. And read about 10 life lessons from Kid President that you can apply to your life!
- Keep It Short And Simple 1 Kid Presidents videos are short and to the point. If you want to succeed, keep your message short and simple!
- Get Yourself Out There 2 Kid President has brittle bone disease. But as you can see, he still gets out there and encourages a lot of people!
- Dance Your Worries Away 3 Kid President encourages everyone to have a reason to dance. And yes, dancing relieves stress and makes you happier!
- Be More Awesome 4 Kid President wants everyone to be more awesome! Become a person where someone else can turn to you!
- Believe In Your Dream 5 The Kid President Videos is a family production. They did not think they would become big, and look what happened! Lesson, dont quit believing in your dream!
- Respect People Who Hold More Responsibility 6 Kid President respects others who hold more responsibility, like President Obama, you should too!
- Stay True To Your Message 7 Kid President is always true and never says something that is false. Keep everything you say as factual!
- Treat Everyone With Respect 8 Treat everyone you meet or talk about with respect. You never know if that same person can change your life!
- Have A Positive Attitude 9 Kid President always has a great and positive attitude! To further yourself, make sure you stay positive and happy!
- Be More Friendly 10 Kid President wants everyone to make more friends. It should be something you need to do as well!
- Kid President encourages everyone to live a thoughtful and happy life. If you are depressed or need some inspiration, watch a few Kid President videos on the YouTube channel Soul Pancake, you will be glad you did! In Closing
- GeekAlabama.com Facebook.com/GeekAlabama @GeekAlabama Plus.Google.Com/+GeekAlabama Presentation Brought To You By: Infographic Created By: Nathan Young SlideShare.net/NathanYoung Facebook.com/nvyoung Twitter.com/nvyoung Gplus.to/nvyoung Pinterest.com/nvyoung About.me/nvyoung RebelMouse.com/nvyoung Linkedin.com/in/nvyoung Instagram.com/nvyoung44 Keek.com/nvyoung 256-452-1565 NathanYoung@GeekAlabama.com GeekAlabama.com Facebook.com/GeekAlabama @GeekAlabama Plus.Google.Com/+GeekAlabama Presentation Brought To You By: Presentation Created By: Nathan Young SlideShare.net/NathanYoung Facebook.com/nvyoung Twitter.com/nvyoung Gplus.to/nvyoung Pinterest.com/nvyoung About.me/nvyoung RebelMouse.com/nvyoung Linkedin.com/in/nvyoung Instagram.com/nvyoung44 Keek.com/nvyoung Youtube.com/barcncpt44 NathanYoung@GeekAlabama.com
- About Nathan Young Thanks for checking me out; Nathan Young is an experienced writer, blogger, photographer, and videographer who blogs at Geek Alabama. Nathan is a big Road, Weather, and News Junkie Geek and is a great person to be around who is funny and informative. Nathan is an accomplished media person who regularly covers topics on Geek Alabama and gets numerous requests to cover things from businesses, products, TV shows, movies, books, games, food, events, conventions, concerts, and other reviews. He is open to speaking, covering products or events, and representing your brand. The most interesting fact about me, I draw roads! #Aspie proud! #ASD
- View this presentation, other presentations, infographics, and other great stuff from Nathan Young at: Slideshare.net/NathanYoung Enjoy other awesome presentations!
View more >