1. A successful language learner is a good guesser.
Post on 04-Jan-2016
Embed Size (px)
1. A successful language learner is a good guesser
Questions about the presenterWhat is her name?How old is she?Where did she come back from?How many years has she been teaching English?What does she like to eat?What does she like to do in her free time?
2. A successful language learner is self-motivated
2. A successful language learner is self-motivated. For others ?my mom/dad wants me to learn..
For yourself ?I want to be a Hollywood actor/actress.
Why I learn EnglishMy parents want me toTo get a good grade To be richTo sing English songsTo make international friendsTo travel around the worldMy English teacher was very handsome. I wanted to impress him.
Because of my interior motivations, I studied English hard, and now I can..
1. Sing in English
2. Make friends from all over the world
3. Travel overseas
A successful language learner is A good risk taker
I took a risk in an English class byUsing as much English as possible. I began with classroom English. Lets practice!
4. English is everywhereWhere do you see or hear English?
English can be found inMoviesTV programsMusic/ InternetAdvertisement Imported projuctsTransportation
Lets talk about movie: what kind of movie is it?
My souvenir for you is
English words/ expressions we learned together todayHow you can find English interesting and personal to youA positive attitude: be a good guesser and risk-taker