06.04.2010-tpl chs operational control philosophy tpl-069-07

Download 06.04.2010-TPL CHS Operational Control Philosophy TPL-069-07

Post on 30-Sep-2014

170 views

Category:

Documents

2 download

Embed Size (px)

TRANSCRIPT

ANDHRA PRADESH POWER DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED

OPERATIONAL AND CONTROL PHILOSPHY FOR COAL HANDLING PLANT

DESEIN PRIVATE LIMITED CONSULTING ENGINEERS

TATA PROJECTS LIMITED, HYDERABAD

COAL HANDLING SYSTEM FOR 2 x 800 MW UNIT OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIAH THERMAL POWER PROJECT AT KRISHNAPATNAMIssue/Rev.: R0

TECPRO SYSTEMS LIMITED

DOC NO. : TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053

Date: 26/May/10

OPERATIONAL AND CONTROL PHILOSPHY FOR COAL HANDLING PLANT

ITEM :

COAL HANDLING PLANT COAL HANDLING SYSTEM FOR 2 x 800 MW UNIT OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIAH THERMAL POWER PROJECT AT KRISHNAPATNAM ANDHRA PRADESH POWER DEVELOPMENT COMPANY LIMITED

PROJECT :

OWNER :

OWNER'S CONSULTANT :

DESEIN PRIVATE LIMITED CONSULTING ENGINEERS

B.O.P. CONTRACTOR :

TATA PROJECTS LIMITED, HYDERABAD

C.H.P. CONTRACTOR :

TECPRO SYSTEMS LIMITED

Issue/RevR0

Date26/May/10

Reason for IssueFOR INFORMATION

ByVS

Chkd.KM

Signed (Initials)

Tecpro Systems Ltd.

Document No. By Approved By Date ISSUE/REV

TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053 VIVEK KM 26/05/10 R0

Project ClientCONSULTANT

COAL HANDLING PLANT FOR 2 X 800 MW OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIH TPP KRISHNAPATNAM.

M/s TATA PROJECTS LTD.HYDERABAD. FICTHNER INDIA ENGG.PVT LTD.

OPERATIONAL AND CONTROL PHILOSPHY TABLE OF CONTENTSSECTION No. TITLE PAGE No. 2 8 10 13 19

1 2 3 4 5

SYSTEM DESCRIPTION ELECTRICAL SYSTEM DESCRIPTION INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL DETAILS OF PLC OPERATIONAL & CONTROL PHILOSPHY WITH SYSTEM DESCRIPTION ANNUNCIATION SYSTEMS SEQUENTIAL INTERLOCK FOR CONVEYORS & OTHER EQUIPMENTS ELECTRICAL CONDITION FOR DRIVES CONVEYOR START UP & STOP SEQUENCE DUST SUPPRESSION & EXTRACTION SYSTEM

6 7

35 37

8 9 10

41 43 48

Date ISSUE/ Rev.

Description

By

ITEM

Operational & Control Philosophy

Page 1 of 48

Tecpro Systems Ltd.

Document No. By Approved By Date ISSUE/REV

TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053 VIVEK KM 26/05/10 R0

Project ClientCONSULTANT

COAL HANDLING PLANT FOR 2 X 800 MW OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIH TPP KRISHNAPATNAM.

M/s TATA PROJECTS LTD.HYDERABAD. FICTHNER INDIA ENGG.PVT LTD.

It is recommended to study this document with reference toi) ii) FLOW DIAGRAM PLANT LAYOUT : TPL-069-0788-M- FD-001. : TPL -069-0788-PLT-001.

1.0

SYSTEM DESCRIPTION

A brief description of the proposed coal handling system is furnished below:The coal handling system comprises the following 1 Crushing 2 Stacking 3 Reclaiming 4 Blending 5 Bunker Feeding System

Conveying into plantCoal will be received at the jetty by ship, unloaded and sent to the plant Crusher house through a cross country conveyor. (By others).

a) Crushing

Coal as received inside the crusher house will be screened, crushed and conveyed. Coal of (-) 300 mm size is received and single stage crushing is envisaged. Two nos. of screens and crushers are considered. Eccentric Disc type Roller screens has been provided in the crusher House to screen out (-) 25 mm coal. (+) 25mm coal will be fed to the crushers where the same will be crushed to (-) 25mm size. Ring granulator type crushers has been provided in the crusher house for crushing the coal. Rated capacity of each screen and crusher will be of 1600 TPH. After crushing, coal will be fed into belt conveyors BCN- 1A/1B which will feed the coal into junction tower JNT-1. From there coal will be diverted, stock piled, blended and fed into the bunkers.Date ISSUE/ Rev. Description By

ITEM

Operational & Control Philosophy

Page 2 of 48

Tecpro Systems Ltd.

Document No. By Approved By Date ISSUE/REV

TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053 VIVEK KM 26/05/10 R0

Project ClientCONSULTANT

COAL HANDLING PLANT FOR 2 X 800 MW OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIH TPP KRISHNAPATNAM.

M/s TATA PROJECTS LTD.HYDERABAD. FICTHNER INDIA ENGG.PVT LTD.

b) Stacking Crushed domestic coal received at JNT -1 will be conveyed through BCN-3 conveyor and will be stockpiled through Stacker cum reclaimer (SCR-1). Two (2) nos. of domestic stock piles are envisaged by using SCR-1. Also, a portion of crushed domestic coal received at JNT-1 is conveyed through BCN -2A/2B and fed to JNT-3. In JNT -3, coal is received and conveyed through BCN-4 and stock piled using SCR-2 on the southern side. Crushed imported coal received at JNT-1 is conveyed through BCN -2A/2B and fed to JNT 3. Coal from JNT -3 is received and conveyed through BCN-4 and stock piled using SCR-2 on the Northern side. Two numbers of Stacker cum Reclaimers viz., SCR-1 and SCR-2 mounted on trunk conveyors BCN-3 and BCN-4 respectively have been envisaged. Bucket wheel drives are variable type to adjust the feeding capacity.

c) Reclaiming The reclaim system will be controlled from operator station in the CHS control room. The coal can be reclaimed by bucket wheel system of SCR or an emergency reclaim system. The coal form stock pile will be reclaimed by stacker cum reclaimers (SCR-1 and / or SCR2), and feed to trunk conveyors BCN-3 and /or BCN-4, which will feed coal to bunkers through series of conveyors and traveling trippers.

Whenever the reclaimer is not available, coal will be reclaimed by dozers into the emergency reclaim hopper (ERH). Two sets of emergency reclaim hoppers has been provided out of which one will be for domestic coal and another for imported coal. Below the each of the reclaim hoppers rod gate, rack & pinion gate and vibrating feeders has been provided for feeding coal to the belt conveyors BCN-5&7. Vibrating feeders are driven by variable frequency drives thus adjusting the feed capacity.

Date ISSUE/ Rev.

Description

By

ITEM

Operational & Control Philosophy

Page 3 of 48

Tecpro Systems Ltd.

Document No. By Approved By Date ISSUE/REV

TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053 VIVEK KM 26/05/10 R0

Project ClientCONSULTANT

COAL HANDLING PLANT FOR 2 X 800 MW OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIH TPP KRISHNAPATNAM.

M/s TATA PROJECTS LTD.HYDERABAD. FICTHNER INDIA ENGG.PVT LTD.

d) Blending Blending of domestic coal and imported coal will be done by reclaiming coal from the respective stock pile at the required proportion (70:30) and conveyed to the succeeding conveyors where they get mixed and fed in to the bunkers. Domestic (70%) : 1120 T/h (Rated) Imported (30%) : 480 T/h (Rated) The coal can be blended in the following options, i) Direct Feeding domestic coal by 70 % and Reclaiming imported coal by 30 %. ii) Direct Feeding imported coal by 30 % and Reclaiming domestic coal by 70 %. iii) Reclaiming domestic coal by 70 % and Reclaiming imported coal by 30 %.

(i) Direct Feeding Domestic coal by 70 % and Reclaiming Imported coal by 30 %. Option-1 Crushed domestic coal will be sent to JNT-1 through Conveyor BCN 1A/1B. At JNT-1 coal will be divided as 70 % and 30% by the flow divider (FD-1 and or FD-2). 70 % of domestic coal will feed into Trunk conveyor BCN-3 and remaining 30% coal will feed into conveyor BCN-2A/2B. Conveyor BCN-2A/2B will convey the coal to JNT-3 and which will then feed the coal to Trunk conveyor BCN-4.SCR-2 will receive and stock the 30% domestic coal on the southern side Imported coal 30% will be reclaimed by bull dozer which will be fed into the Emergency reclaim hopper ERH-2. Rod gate, rack & pinion gate and vibrating feeders are provided below ERH-2 for feeding into Conveyor BCN 7, which will then convey the same to JNT-4.

Date ISSUE/ Rev.

Description

By

ITEM

Operational & Control Philosophy

Page 4 of 48

Tecpro Systems Ltd.

Document No. By Approved By Date ISSUE/REV

TPL-069-0788-I-DOC-053 VIVEK KM 26/05/10 R0

Project ClientCONSULTANT

COAL HANDLING PLANT FOR 2 X 800 MW OF SRI DAMODARAM SANJEEVAIH TPP KRISHNAPATNAM.

M/s TATA PROJECTS LTD.HYDERABAD. FICTHNER INDIA ENGG.PVT LTD.

Domestic coal from trunk conveyor BCN 3, Conveyor BCN-6A/6B and Imported coal from Conveyor BCN 7 will be blended in JNT-4. From there blended coal will be fed through series of conveyors for feeding into boiler bunkers.

Option-2 Crushed domestic coal will be sent to JNT-1 through Conveyor BCN 1A/1B. At JNT-1 coal will be divided as 70 % and 30% by the flow divider (FD-1 and or FD-2). 30 % domestic coal will feed into trunk conveyor BCN-3 and remaining 70% coal will feed into Conveyor BCN-2A/2B. Conveyor BCN-2A/2B will convey the coal to JNT-3 and which will then feed the coal to trunk conveyor BCN-4. SCR-1 will then receive and stock the 30% domestic coal either on the southern or northern side. Imported coal 30% will be reclaimed by Bull dozer which will be fed into the Emergency reclaim hopper ERH-2. Rod gate, rack & pinion gate and vibrating feeders are provided below ERH-2 for feeding into Conveyor BCN 7, which will then convey the same to JNT-4. Domestic coal from trunk conveyor BCN 4 and Imported coal from Conveyor BCN 7 will be blended in JNT-4. From there coal will be fed through series of conveyors for feeding into boiler bunkers.

Option-3 Crushed domestic coal will be sent to JNT-1 through Conveyor BCN 1A/1B. At JNT-1 coal will be divided as 70 % and 30% by the flow divider. 30 % domestic coal will feed into trunk conveyor BCN-3 and remaining 70% coal will feed into conveyor BCN-2A/2B. Conveyor BCN-2A/2B will convey the coal to JNT-3 and which will feed to trunk conveyor BCN-4. SCR-1 will then receive and stock the 30% domestic coal either on the southern or northern side. Imported coal which will be reclaimed by stacker cum reclaimer o