七年级下册 unit 5 can you come to my party? section a 2d
Post on 18-Jan-2016
Embed Size (px)
Unit 5 Can you come to my party?Section A 2d
Today is Oct 24th. It is Kays birthday. Now, she is making phone calls to invite her friends to come to her birthday party.
Hello, Mary. Could you come to my birthday party this evening?Sure, Id love to.
Im sorry, I cant. I have to ___________prepare for a test.Hi, May! Can you come to my birthday party this evening?
Im sorry. I have to
help my mom.Paul! Would you like to come to my birthday party this evening?would like + to do sth
: (?) Can you come to my party?Could you come to my party?Would you like to come to my party?::Sure, Id love/like to.Im sorry, I cant. I have to
1. Can you _ ______ (come) over to my birthday party?Sure, Id love to.2. We talk to each other in _________ (Japan).3. Cathy is ________ (real) an excellent language student.4. Can you tell the ____________ (different) between the two students?5. You look so ___________ (happy)6. She __________ (work) in the TV factory.7. This bike is _______ (cheap) than that one.8. He is __________ (old) student in his class.9. He studies ________ (hard) in his class.10. He is as ______ (athletic ) as Li Ming ]comeJapanesereallydifferenceshappyworkscheaperthe oldesthardestathletic
A: Hey, Xiao Wang, can you go to the m_______ on Saturday?B: Im s____, I cant. I have too much h______ this weekend. And Im not f_ ____ well today.A: Thats too bad. Whats the m_______?B: Im not sure. Maybe I have a c______, as Im feeling a little cold.A: I think youd b_____ go to the d_______.B: I also t______ so. A: Maybe Im asking you to come another time.B: Sure. T______ for asking.ovies orryomeworkatter old etter octor hink hanks eeling
You cant come to the party. Why? Oh, I have to!Im going to the doctor.
A: Can you come to my party? B: Sorry, I cant. Im v-ingWork in pairsgo to the theatre.go to the doctorgo to the dentist.leave for Mianyanggo to the moviesmeet my friend
2d Role-play the conversation.Jeff: Hey, Nick, can you come to my house on Saturday? My cousin Sam from Xian is going to be here.Nick: Oh, Sam! I remember we went bike riding together last fall when he visited you.Jeff: Yes, thats right.
Nick: Id love to come, but Im afraid I cant. I have an exam on Monday so I must prepare for it.Jeff: Thats really too bad! Oh, but Sam isnt leaving until next Wednesday. Can you hang out with us on Monday night?Nick: Sure! Catch you on Monday!
1. Thats really too bad! Oh, but Sam isnt leaving until next Wednesday. notuntil Till until nottill Dont leave todays work till tomorrow. I didnt go to bed until past midnight. 12
2. Thats too bad. Maybe another time. , Maybe another time.Maybe next time. another e.g. can you give me another book?
3. Thanks for asking. 1thank you. 2thanks a lot. 3thank you for your help. 4 thank you for helping me.
4. Can you hang out with us on Monday night? hang out with sb hang out with e.g. hang out with friends hang out with family
5. Sure! Catch you on Monday! See you next Monday! Catch / See you later!
Its a Birthday Party! For whom: Lisa Time: Friday, June 30, at four-thirty Place: Lisas home, 15th street Come and have a fun!Lisa: Hi, Simon, you come to my ?Simon: is it?Lisa: Its at .Simon: Great! Id love to.Read the invitation. Then fill in the blanks in the conversation.canpartyWhenon Friday, June 30four-thirty
Thank you for (ask/ asking), but I cant go to the movies with you.Paul has to study (at/ for) the math test tonight.My sister has too (much/ many) homework to do.Can you come to my party (at/ on) Saturday night?She invites me (watch/ to watch) the basketball match the day after tomorrow.I like playing (piano/ the piano).askingformuchonto watchthe piano
2. Henry his homework this afternoon.A: have to do B: have to doing C: has to do D: has to doing3. Tony is playing tennis the school team.A: on B:in C: to D: with4. Jim play soccer with his friend this weekend, because he is very busy.A: can B:cans C: cannt D: cant5. - ? -Its October the 14th.A: When is today B: whats today C: What time is todayD: What day is today6. He is with his father the whole day.A: fish B: fishes C: to fish D: fishing7. Can you come to my party? - .A: Sure, I love B: Sure, I love to C: Sure, Id love to D: Sure, Id love.CDDBDC
1. Make an invitation card for your friend.2. Write a conversation about invitation. Homework