人教版必修 2 unit 1 cultural relics warming up and fast reading 北海市第七中学 李艳红
out of 27
Post on 17-Dec-2015
Embed Size (px)
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- 2 Unit 1 Cultural relics Warming up and fast reading
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
- It is in China. the Great Wall Guessing game It is very long. We can see it clearly in space. It is a wonder.
- Slide 5
- It is another wonder. They are in Egypt( ). They were built by Egyptians. the Pyramids Guessing game
- Slide 6
- It is an old tower with a history of 400 years. It is very high and was built long ago. Guessing game Wen chang Tower It is in He PU.
- Slide 7
- It is a stand. It was built in memery of a poet, Su Dongpo. It was built in He PU. Guessing game Dong po Stand
- Slide 8
- Slide 9
- Slide 10
- amber What is this house made of ?
- Slide 11
- Reading: In Search of the Amber Room
- Slide 12
- Read the title and predict the main idea of the text. Where Who What How
- Slide 13
- amber Prussia Frederick I FredericK William I Czars winter palace Peter the Great St Petersburg Catherine II Nazi Russian Konigsberg German New words and phrases .
- Slide 14
- in search of fancy style Yellow-brown Jewel be designed for in return a troop of serve as reception hall detail wonder furniture small art objects celebrate .. ..
- Slide 15
- The text is about the history of the_______ ________, a wonder in the world.
- Slide 16
- Para 1 Para2 Para3 Para 4 Para 5 A. the use of the Amber Room in 1716. B. the rebuilding of the Amber Room C. brief introduction to the Amber Room D. the missing of the Amber Room E. the change of the Amber room Fast reading
- Slide 17
- The text is about the history of the_______ ________, one of the wonders of the world. Amber Room
- Slide 18
- Para 1 Para2 Para3 Para 4 Para 5 A. the use of the Amber Room in 1716. B. the rebuilding of the Amber Room C. brief introduction to the Amber Room D. the lost of the Amber Room E. the change of the Amber room Fast reading
- Slide 19
- Slide 20
- Para1. the basic information of the Amber Room. Birthplace: Colour: Style: Materials ( : Years to make it: Prussia Yellow-brown in the fancy style Amber, gold and jewels 10years
- Slide 21
- Para2. What happened to the Amber Room in 1716? 1.The amber room ______ __ a small _________ _______for important visitors. gave to in return, Peter the Great sent him a ________of his solders. a troop reception Frederick William Peter the Great served as hall Who ?
- Slide 22
- Catherine Para3. 1.Who had the Amber Room moved to a palace outside St Petersburg? Catherine 2. What did Catherine tell her artists to do? She told her artists to add more details to it. 3.When was the amber room completed? In 1770.
- Slide 23
- Para 4 disappearance of the Amber room Germans ________ removed _______ And _________ Time :________ In 1941 Russians at war _____________________ _____ the room, Put 100,000 pieces into ______wooden boxes, and put them on a ________for knigsberg.. furniture art objects stole train 27
- Slide 24
- The RussiansThe Germans Who rebuilt the Amber Room? ________and _______have built a new Amber Room by ______ old photos in order to celebrate the 300th birthday of their city. The Russians Germans studying
- Slide 25
- 1.Frederick William I was the King of Russia. 2.The Amber Room has a strange history and it remains a mystery. 3.The Amber Room was stolen by Germans. 4. Only the Germans rebuilt the Amber Room. 5.Catherine II added more details to the Amber Room. Prussia Ture or false Russians and Germans
- Slide 26
- Frederick William Nazi Peter the Great designed for passed down to given as a gift to stolen by Theamberroom was Frederick
- Slide 27
- 1716 Frederick was designed for Frederick William gave it to sb as a gift Peter the Great Sent it to 1770 Catherine added more details 1941Nazi stole 2003The Russians and Germans rebuilt Speaking Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Amber Room. Im glad to introduce the Amber Room to you. It is made of______________
- Slide 28
- 1.Retell the story of the Amber Room to your partner. 2. Prepare for the next period. Homework
View more >